Central Scrutinizer's Discussions (5,077)

Discussions Replied To (1766) Replies Latest Activity

" "Thanks Trumpy Bear""

Central Scrutinizer replied yesterday to Here's who trumpy bear OBEYS, his juuu-wush master's

1 yesterday
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"I see a Star Fleet Insignia / comm badge pointing at a "2"??  ...as in,"2 to beam up…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Aug 29 to DNC 2020 Logo; Doesn't anyone else see the Satanic Death Star pointing to America - "Death 2 America",....WTF???!!!

2 Aug 30
Reply by MAC

"Nice.... so taking that demented ka-billionaire computer hack with him??? w00t!!"

Central Scrutinizer replied Aug 21 to Fauci out

1 Aug 21

"somebody needs to tell http://ammo.com cuz they're loaded for bear.....& deer...…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Aug 13 to Ammo is about gone. If you do not have what you need now you may not find it.

2 Aug 13

"Black Hebrew Israelites movement???  Ba-HaHaHaHa.... this horseshit is getting comic…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Jul 25 to What the fuck is this all about?

2 Jul 25
Reply by Doc Vega

"see any similarities?? Ponary, the murder site of the Jews of Vilna "

Central Scrutinizer replied Jul 5 to Burial of the Dead at Wounded Knee, SD in 1891.

2 Jul 5

"photographic evidence please"

Central Scrutinizer replied Jul 1 to BREAKING: Thousands of guillotines pre-positioned across America for left-wing terrorists to execute conservatives, Christians and Whites in the unfolding CIVIL WAR

16 Jul 1
Reply by James Roberts

"'Murica will save our planet from all enemy's foreign, domestic, & interstellar…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Jun 13 to Speculative: Friendly Aliens will Protect Small Governments and Countries that Join them

2 Jun 14
Reply by Less Prone

"Who???....me me me me...pick me mang.... I'll go as far as to say: "There will be Bl…"

Central Scrutinizer replied May 19 to Who will resist any attempt to force vaccinate?

1 May 19

"That "Q" on the hat makes me go hmmmmmmm??"

Central Scrutinizer replied Apr 24 to 5g from the guy who quit installing it

1 Apr 24

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a photo

Idea too big MAAA

Why just settle for Making America Great Again. Let's Make America Amazing Again! It turns out…
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

lost in translation

"To make it work the coke should be diet coke..."
50 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited Bob Renner's photo
57 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post RUTH BADER GINSBURG "1933 - 2019" GINSBURG IS DEAD
"You should see the photo they tried to fool people of her "TM young self" (a double)…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post RUTH BADER GINSBURG "1933 - 2019" GINSBURG IS DEAD
"That picture above with her real birth and probable death dates was taken over forty years ago."
1 hour ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

lost in translation

""mate" is the imperative for of the verb "kill" in Spanish. It's also a…"
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
2 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Bob Renner's photo
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a photo
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Aaron's photo
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Mr. Sizzle's video
6 hours ago
Burbia commented on TommyD's group The Chuckle Hut
6 hours ago
Aaron's album was featured
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies of metastatic pancreatic cancer at 87
"WHAAA?? An open seat on the SC....on an election year???...Whatta co-inkydink... ....The Thot…"
6 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a blog post

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies of metastatic pancreatic cancer at 87

Ding Dong the evil bitch is dead..... AND NOT BY CV-19???....WHAAAASOURCE:…See More
7 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted