Central Scrutinizer's Discussions (5,073)

Discussions Replied To (1784) Replies Latest Activity

"I resemble the term "Stoner"sir ...ohhh shiot, lolz, wait a sec dood... that didnt s…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Nov 12 to NEO: "From Orwell to Huxley: Grim Prospects of Truth-Telling"

12 Nov 12
Reply by Raz Putin

"Excellent info Mr. Cox, ....BUT I'll defend to the death, the argument, that Marijua…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Nov 12 to NEO: "From Orwell to Huxley: Grim Prospects of Truth-Telling"

12 Nov 12
Reply by Raz Putin

"take it from someone who's not only has skipped Thanksgiving now for the past 6 year…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Nov 7 to Environmentalists: If You Want To Save The World, Skip Thanksgiving - Let The Guilt Begin

2 Nov 7
Reply by Diana

"poor thing,.. She was a political poster child of, + a pawn of war...  I've got noth…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Nov 5 to Anne Frank Video: Is This Her?

5 Nov 5
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" "

Central Scrutinizer replied Nov 4 to Anne Frank Video: Is This Her?

5 Nov 5
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" "

Central Scrutinizer replied Oct 23 to The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!

7 Oct 29
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"lolz ;)"

Central Scrutinizer replied Oct 23 to The Bitch is Back...And Crazier than ever!!

7 Oct 29
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""....they at the tube..."   ~LOL! Youtube is now ThemTube"

Central Scrutinizer replied Oct 20 to "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"

15 Oct 22
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"True that Chris..."

Central Scrutinizer replied Oct 20 to A Letter to Donald Trump and the Joint Chiefs - 19 October 2019

4 Oct 20
Reply by Raz Putin

"Anybody else notice this chicken-shiot group of Soros paid turncoats were absent &am…"

Central Scrutinizer replied Oct 19 to Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters

5 Oct 20
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Less Prone posted a status
4 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post A Reader Reviews Recent Trump Rally
7 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Forget about 5G, China has now begun development of 6G
"Cooking the brains inside the skull. alive. What would they not do to control, enslave and kill?"
35 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a status
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN7rmt6tjq0 I never really knew what this song was about till this."
38 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
42 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
1 hour ago
steve posted blog posts
1 hour ago
the mighty bull commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Purity Spiral

"Thats true what you post James Roberts . I am a minority in my own country and it took them 100…"
2 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited James Roberts's photo
2 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on the mighty bull's photo
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on Diana's photo
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on the mighty bull's photo
3 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"Tif, have you seen this?  I might have posted it somewhere here before, I can’t…"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted