Guardian of Scotland's Discussions (191)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

" https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-ship-suez-canal-hillary-clinton-1578428"

Guardian of Scotland replied Apr 8 to Is it true that the Evergreen owned ship in the Suez Canal was found to be carrying children, women, and WMD??

7 Apr 8
Reply by Guardian of Scotland

"https://truth11.com/2021/04/03/trafficked-children-bodies-weapons-found-on-evergre…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Apr 8 to Is it true that the Evergreen owned ship in the Suez Canal was found to be carrying children, women, and WMD??

7 Apr 8

"https://defconnews.com/2021/04/03/cruel-and-diabolical-if-true-trafficked-children-…"

7 Apr 8

"The current sitting United States Supreme Court is just as invalid as the U.S. Senat…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 22 to BREAKING: Supreme Court Refuses to Review Pennsylvania Election Cases – Alito, Gorsuch and Thomas Dissent

6 Mar 5
Reply by Kenneth Alan Sharber

"I could not understand what the lady selected on the website to download the informa…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 15 to 2947 people have died in America within 7 days of taking Pfizer Covid vaccine

2 Feb 15
Reply by Twilight Zone

"I sent this member a message and got this response. The information of their deaths…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 12 to Bill and Melinda Gates dead?

5 Feb 12

"Chris I forgot about that. I do have an Ancestry account. "

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 11 to Bill and Melinda Gates dead?

5 Feb 12

"How can we know what has been done to us already if we have had a Covid test? I was…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 9 to Coronavirus and vaccination crime! One of the most important videos of our time (by spacebusters)

3 Feb 10
Reply by Less Prone

"One of the sources is California arrest records. I am not going to direct members th…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 4 to Have there been trials at GITMO and executions?

5 Feb 4

"Follow up on my question about Biden and the Oval Office of the White House.  https…"

Guardian of Scotland replied Feb 3 to Where was Joe Biden when he was shown signing executive orders?

2 Feb 4
Reply by Twilight Zone

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Patrick C Conway favorited Central Scrutinizer's photo
34 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
35 minutes ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Doc Vega's blog post This Day in History April 21st Part II Death of the Red Barron
39 minutes ago
Patrick C Conway commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post PRESIDENT TRUMP RETURNS IN A BLAZE OF GLORY ON AIR FORCE 1 - MILITARY PREPARING TO OUST BIDEN
"Not buying this one."
46 minutes ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion Trump email announcement says refusing Covid-19 vaccination is “deranged pseudoscience”
"Trump can go fuck Himself on this whole dam issue, sometimes a genus can be a dumb ass, hes not…"
1 hour ago
MAC posted discussions
1 hour ago
Ragnarok commented on Ragnarok's video
2 hours ago
Ragnarok posted videos
2 hours ago
James Robertson joined DTOM's group
Thumbnail

High Strangeness & General Weirdness

Reports of and info pertaining to phenomena, usually collected under the umbrella of terms of…See More
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post PRESIDENT TRUMP RETURNS IN A BLAZE OF GLORY ON AIR FORCE 1 - MILITARY PREPARING TO OUST BIDEN
"Need a proof this was filmed in 2021."
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Playing in The Dark
"Central Scrutinizer And there are a lot of blind bastards!"
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Central Scrutinizer's photo
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted photos
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Doc Vega's blog post Playing in The Dark
""The eyes are useless if the mind is blind""
8 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post Playing in The Dark
8 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Hey Eco's .. Over here.

"You could get more intelligence out of Pav Lov's dogs!"
8 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted