Cryptocurrency's Discussions (1,402)

Discussions Replied To (565) Replies Latest Activity

"to much use of the word food... now i'm hungry. anyone got any FOODSTAMPS!   Lol"

Cryptocurrency replied Aug 4, 2011 to 45.8 Million Americans on Food Stamps Now

13 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Curtis

"I know what Carlin would say, "Now they want to raise the debt ceiling. And that's g…"

Cryptocurrency replied Aug 4, 2011 to They don't give a fu@k about you

6 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Nikki

"why the da vinci code and national treasure? what connection do they have to norway?…"

Cryptocurrency replied Jul 29, 2011 to Predictive Programming: Captain America Blockbuster scripts attack on Norway before it happens?

2 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Cryptocurrency

"Wow, who would have thought, a fat cat Hollywood producer working for Israeli intell…"

Cryptocurrency replied Jul 29, 2011 to New Article On the: Big-Name Hollywood Film Producer Exposed as Covert Agent for Israel

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Cryptocurrency

"Almost sounds like the chorus to a bad ass country song!"

Cryptocurrency replied Jul 26, 2011 to I went to Vegas with microbs and ended in jail!

5 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Cryptocurrency

"Jesse loves Mexico. I hope he sticks around though, it would be nice to see him in s…"

Cryptocurrency replied Jul 26, 2011 to Breaking News from Jesse Ventura on TSA suit, TV show

9 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by truth

""

Cryptocurrency replied Jun 16, 2011 to I have a question for all my brothers and sisters on this site. If we fail to bring down the NWO before it starts. What will we do? How will we bring it down when it is fully here? read more

27 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by FireStone

""

Cryptocurrency replied Jun 1, 2011 to Has anyone heard of nationwide protests at State capitals on July 4? It hasn't been confirmed yet. If there are protests, do you plan on attending? Will you help spread the word?

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by ew_keane

"i'm down for that. it's time 2 mobilize. let's roll."

Cryptocurrency replied Jun 1, 2011 to Has anyone heard of nationwide protests at State capitals on July 4? It hasn't been confirmed yet. If there are protests, do you plan on attending? Will you help spread the word?

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by ew_keane

"Good posting right here."

Cryptocurrency replied May 2, 2011 to The Drone-ification of America

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Cryptocurrency

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted videos
8 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Less Prone left a comment for alux junes
"Thanks for the add. I saw you gab profile, you are solid minded."
16 hours ago
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
17 hours ago
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
17 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
20 hours ago
alux junes posted a status
21 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Australia's Sex v Gender Case Could Change Women's Rights GLOBALLY

Australian media are ignoring a landmark fight to reclaim sex based rights and protectionsfor all women and girls. This constitutional law case is not only r...
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
Monday
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

"The Chinese thought it was an elaborate joke" | Helen Joyce

"It is so ridiculous and sad how we are being manipulated to accept all this nonsense. "
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Support Afroman and what this video is about by buying HUNTER GOT HIGH merch! LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! https://basterecords.com/pages/artists/afroman-me...
Monday
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Monday
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
Monday
Burbia posted videos
Sunday
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted