Kim Russell Van Marter's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I like it. "

Kim Russell Van Marter replied May 27, 2010 to THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Patriot Horse

"I know thank God he is killing his own party. "

Kim Russell Van Marter replied May 27, 2010 to THANK GOD FOR THE PRESIDENT

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Patriot Horse

"Thank you. I try to be careful. I believe in freedom for all. "

Kim Russell Van Marter replied May 1, 2010 to If he is right, and I think he is....

2 May 1, 2010
Reply by Kim Russell Van Marter

"I agree to a point. A lot still bow-down to this president because to them he is the…"

Kim Russell Van Marter replied Mar 7, 2010 to A letter from 1952

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by The Fallen Republic

"Amen my brother."

Kim Russell Van Marter replied Mar 6, 2010 to A letter from 1952

5 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by The Fallen Republic

"I afraid our country has went down the wrong road and will have a lot of trouble fin…"

Kim Russell Van Marter replied Nov 13, 2009 to The biggest Mistake ever made...

2 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Kim Russell Van Marter

"Thank you for your reply. I have to agree with you. It seems life is nothing but a c…"

Kim Russell Van Marter replied Oct 30, 2009 to Where the crisis came from

1 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by Kim Russell Van Marter

"Very interesting isn't it...."

Kim Russell Van Marter replied Oct 27, 2009 to Obama not going to Copenhagen

16 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Greg

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted