Anti Everything's Discussions (131)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Once again men win. Fag queer trans no matter. Men are stronger and built to battle…"

Anti Everything replied Mar 10, 2019 to Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete as the other sex in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery

12 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Anti Everything

"It is so encouraging to see the benefits of 'gender feminism' that brings to light t…"

Anti Everything replied Mar 10, 2019 to Transgender atheletes to be allowed to compete as the other sex in the Olympics WITHOUT having gender reassignment surgery

12 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by Anti Everything

""

Anti Everything replied Feb 17, 2019 to No Valid Convention of States Possible

5 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Anti Everything

"This is some very helpful information. It is verifiable information that can be corr…"

Anti Everything replied Feb 17, 2019 to Live Longer Eating a High-Fiber Diet

1 Feb 17, 2019
Reply by Anti Everything

"This will end this contest as it is presently known. So what. All this to 'entertain…"

Anti Everything replied Dec 7, 2018 to Transgender Woman Is A ‘Clear Favorite’ To Win The ‘Miss Universe’ Pageant (We Live In A World Where A Little Boy Can Grow Up To Become 'Miss Universe')

21 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by Burbia

"Good, I approve."

Anti Everything replied Jan 17, 2018 to German far-right ‘Reich Citizens’ planning own army, preparing for 'Day X' – reports

5 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by DTOM

"..., and known 'bad science'. We live in a world completely manifested by illusion."

Anti Everything replied Jul 2, 2017 to What if “the science” we trust is fake? Then its not Science, simple

8 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Deep Space

"I propose: ALL THE ABOVE."

Anti Everything replied Jun 24, 2017 to 'Cannibal killer' frat boy accused of murdering and eating two random Florida homeowners said he just wants to be a 'normal kid again' in tearful phone calls home to his parents as police release thei

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Deep Space

""I just want to be a normal kid again",... to late for that!"

Anti Everything replied Jun 24, 2017 to 'Cannibal killer' frat boy accused of murdering and eating two random Florida homeowners said he just wants to be a 'normal kid again' in tearful phone calls home to his parents as police release thei

7 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Deep Space

"Spend to much time in Hollywood as an 'actor' and words don't really mean anything.…"

Anti Everything replied Jun 23, 2017 to It's the best acting he's ever done --- Johnny Depp apologized for his despicable "joke"

2 Jun 23, 2017
Reply by Anti Everything

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Patrick C Conway's blog post What is going on with 12160?
"Funny I never saw this profile before and I've been here a long time."
22 seconds ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
22 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Family members are speaking up about the vax totally changing others in the family that got it. - Jim Stone
"Comment by Phyllis Maka "why am I suspended?" suspended??...WHA??..again I musta…"
2 hours ago
Ragnarok posted a video

Donald Trump Jr. issues DIRE warning on threat of vaccine passports

Donald Trump Jr. issued a dire warning on the threat of vaccine passports. Trump Jr. said that Democrats were going to try and use them to track Americans.
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post General Flynn Begins Endorsing America First Candidates, Starts With Gun Toting Amanda Chase for Virginia Governor
3 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Family members are speaking up about the vax totally changing others in the family that got it. - Jim Stone
"Someone an NWO TROLL has a stick up his ass does not like what I post why is there TROLLS on this…"
4 hours ago
Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Family members are speaking up about the vax totally changing others in the family that got it. - Jim Stone
"why am I suspended?"
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited JoeG's photo
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on JoeG's photo
Thumbnail

Screenshot 2

"Have to go through hoops to get on this site from Google and DuckDuckGo. No problem on Safari."
4 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post A quick Journey on the King Crimson Highway of Enlightenment
"And to the 88.7% of the Maxi Pad using targeted audience I'd have to defer to trusted…"
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
7 hours ago
Patrick C Conway favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Family members are speaking up about the vax totally changing others in the family that got it. - Jim Stone
8 hours ago
JoeG posted photos
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Bob Renner's photo
10 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Bob Renner's photo
10 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Bob Renner's photo
10 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post SAY THE DAMN PRONOUNS !!
"If there's one collective person who can serve up an insult like no other it is Of Cause the…"
11 hours ago
"My hubby got vaccinated twice the free flu shot you get it once a year. He dropped dead at his job…"
12 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Patrick C Conway's blog post What is going on with 12160?
"Doc Vega, There is plentiful propaganda about Germany from the beginning of the last century until…"
12 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted