Doc Vega's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"In Dallas, the news is prohibitied from announcing the race or skin color of the cri…"

Doc Vega replied May 20 to Dem Rep. Joyce Beatty Blames 'White Supremacy Replacement Theorist' for Dallas Salon Shooting - Suspect is Black

1 May 20
Reply by Doc Vega

"Make note of where this report is coming from. Moscow! How are the Russians going to…"

Doc Vega replied Apr 9 to Gruesome Video Emerges As Russia Claims Its Soldiers Brutally Killed In Kyiv Amid The Ongoing War

4 Apr 9
Reply by Parrhesia

""The Dancing Jew Faggot" Steve, you sound more like a fucking NAZI every day!"

Doc Vega replied Apr 5 to REVEALED: Zelensky Was Offered a Peace Deal to Prevent War, But Rejected It

5 Apr 5
Reply by steve

"You just said that Zelensky finally declared neutrality rather than a NATO membershi…"

Doc Vega replied Apr 5 to REVEALED: Zelensky Was Offered a Peace Deal to Prevent War, But Rejected It

5 Apr 5
Reply by steve

"This is exactly what Doctor knoack in Germany was murdered for after he gave a lectu…"

Doc Vega replied Apr 4 to EXCLUSIVE: Australian Whistleblower Scientists Provide Evidence of Nanotech & Graphene Oxide in COVID-19 Injections!

3 Apr 4
Reply by Doc Vega

"I do not pity the immigrants staying in these 72 hour facilities they are tresspassi…"

Doc Vega replied Mar 31 to A surge of illegal immigration on the southwest border is what happens when you combine Biden’s lax immigration policy with collapsing states to our south.

3 Mar 31
Reply by Doc Vega

"The unwritten evil of history that is going undisturbed and unchallenged. Remember t…"

Doc Vega replied Feb 13 to US MILITARY & NATIONAL GUARD & MILITAR Y GUARDIA NACIONAL DE EE UU & 美国军事和国民警卫队

1 Feb 13
Reply by Doc Vega

"Dude I've been knocked off FB so many damn times ! Always the content of my articles…"

Doc Vega replied Jan 10 to I need Your HELP!! Anybody that uses FaceFuck They are blocking my show page from posting ads see iinside

2 Jan 10
Reply by Doc Vega

"Of course these fuckers will kill the Whistleblowers! "

Doc Vega replied Dec 1, 2021 to Dr Noack Killed 4 Days After Posting This Vid on How Graphene Hydroxide Nano-razors Destroy Body

2 Dec 2, 2021
Reply by MAC

"Nobody is perfect. I think Trump pushed the vaccine because politically he would bee…"

Doc Vega replied Oct 6, 2021 to CROWN-TEMPLE-PLANDEMIC (Trump / Azar / Fauci)

4 Oct 7, 2021
Reply by MAC

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Doc Vega, Chris of the family Masters, cheeki kea and 3 more were featured

Latest Activity

MAC posted a video

BREAKING: SUPREME COURT SAVES THE ECONOMY...

☀️ Get My Favorite Anti-Aging Serum Today: ☀️ http://www.glowwithrissflex.com Get up to $30 OFF & FREE SHIPPING When Your Order Today!! LIVE 5PM EST TUESDAY-...
1 hour ago
tjdavis posted photos
2 hours ago
tjdavis posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Parrhesia posted photos
4 hours ago
Parrhesia posted a discussion

High-Ranking Ukrainian Officials Caught Splurging On Luxury Real Estate In Switzerland

High-ranking officials from Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky‘s inner circle have been…See More
4 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Terror Sponsored By Your Government
7 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited tjdavis's blog post Lynmouth Flood - RAF Rainmaking Experiment
8 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Holograms
8 hours ago
tjdavis favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Holograms
8 hours ago
tjdavis favorited Burbia's blog post VP Harris Didn't Get the Memo
8 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
9 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
9 hours ago
Parrhesia posted videos
10 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
10 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited tjdavis's video
11 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited tjdavis's blog post Bevis and Butthead discover White Privealige
11 hours ago
Parrhesia commented on tjdavis's blog post Medals
"Most of them come from her "royal" fakeness for being her offspring, thereby bestowing…"
12 hours ago
Parrhesia favorited steve's blog post This must be understood THE ELITE WANT US DEAD our only way out is----------------------------
12 hours ago
Parrhesia commented on Parrhesia's video
Thumbnail

She Nails it

"Steve, You're right.  This is a spiritual war.  "
12 hours ago

© 2022   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted