the mighty bull's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I see Stubbies are back in fashion - with air conditioning ."

the mighty bull replied on Monday to Add A Caption For This Photo

7 on Monday
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"They all puppets bro but I like what that fella said at the UN proves he is some sor…"

the mighty bull replied on Sunday to Must Watch: Trump Vows To Bring Troops Home In Epic, Emotional Speech

6 on Sunday
Reply by Burbia

"The death mill running like a Swiss watch put in everyone in a box.  hahaha that's a…"

the mighty bull replied on Sunday to Must Watch: Trump Vows To Bring Troops Home In Epic, Emotional Speech

6 on Sunday
Reply by Burbia

"Kia Ora cuz James Roberts you mean most browns and blacks and all yellows i saw that…"

the mighty bull replied Oct 10 to Why the WOKE Establishment Hates Joker by Paul Joseph Watson

3 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"WTF they don’t think there’s black patriots wait until they see what that is like wh…"

the mighty bull replied Sep 28 to New Netflix movie fantasizes about time-traveling liberals carrying out the “pre-crime” murder of patriots to prevent an American uprising against globalism

6 on Saturday
Reply by Diana

"you got good ideas James Roberts  cos its hard to talk to the bros bout all this abo…"

the mighty bull replied Sep 14 to CEO Admits to Selling Beating Hearts, Intact Heads of Aborted Babies

7 Sep 15
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"that must mean you said it all and it was so good that they all cant even think of a…"

the mighty bull replied Aug 30 to Our Father's Kingdom of America: Tribe of Dan

25 Aug 31
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"This is what the future is gonna look like Mrs Tif Morgan gonna come to everyone ."

the mighty bull replied Aug 30 to Understanding Britain and the British "Crisis"

3 Aug 30
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"in the old days this diet was normal practice but that was a long long time ago mayb…"

the mighty bull replied Aug 25 to Newsweek: Taboo Against Eating Human Flesh is ‘Unreasonable’

8 Aug 25
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

""

the mighty bull replied Jul 27 to Autistic child kidnapped by state ends up in CPS system before being trafficked – are they trying to “disappear” all vaccine damaged children?

9 Jul 27
Reply by the mighty bull

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids
"Hi James, hey do you understand Hebrew? I want to know what this lady…"
4 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids
38 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Frankfurt School 2

"George Lincoln Rockwell said turn over any rock (degeneracy) and you will find a Jew underneath,…"
39 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Frankfurt School 3

"Hitler ran them out of Germany, so of course they came to America. No wonder Hitler was dubious of…"
42 minutes ago
James Roberts posted photos
53 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited MAC's video
58 minutes ago
MAC commented on Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
59 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Richard Huckle, 33: Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids
"I just hope he died slowly, and in agony. And that he got something overly large up the pooper…"
1 hour ago
Lori commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

Epstein Maxwell Royal Family Interview | David Icke

"The elite rape children because in their mind it creates what they call a "slave". I was…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion Never Believe ANYTHING!
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

The Syrian conflict is about to intensify

"According to plan, and Trump can look like he's anti-war for campaign year. BS as usual."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Boris's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Boris's video
1 hour ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted