cheeki kea's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like Antifa has lost traction and is ready, willing, and wants to bite the han…"

cheeki kea replied 15 hours ago to Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"True Tif, but it's a get Woke go Broke situation for these big mediaworks outfits wh…"

cheeki kea replied yesterday to Why Most of the People Can't Wake up to Reality

8 yesterday
Reply by Charles Cox

"It may sound odd, but sometimes 'gullible' people are open to the truth and are succ…"

cheeki kea replied yesterday to Why Most of the People Can't Wake up to Reality

8 yesterday
Reply by Charles Cox

"In the everyday 'sheep' world, when you spill the truth you leave a mess. If anyone…"

cheeki kea replied on Friday to Never Believe ANYTHING!

9 on Friday
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

"These idiots have started their city world tour of harassment and their first port o…"

cheeki kea replied Oct 12 to Death cult rising

11 Oct 14
Reply by Diana

""

cheeki kea replied Oct 12 to Death cult rising

11 Oct 14
Reply by Diana

"My governments an anarchy to them selves, made up of incompatible parts. There can b…"

cheeki kea replied Oct 10 to Is Anarchy Dangerous by Jeff Berwick

5 Oct 10
Reply by cheeki kea

" A Little communication of love and empathy inspires and heals, But Over Cook it, an…"

cheeki kea replied Oct 8 to Freaking Out Over Predictable Change

1 Oct 8
Reply by cheeki kea

"re. cash ban. When bad behaved central banks 'actually' consult the public, they get…"

cheeki kea replied Oct 2 to Gaping black hole opens up in debt and derivatives bubble

3 Oct 2
Reply by cheeki kea

"I'm not sure anyone knows what 'fair' actually means anymore, many people submit and…"

cheeki kea replied Sep 29 to So American. You think you will ever get a 'fair trial'?

2 Sep 29
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Of course your right! ;}"
9 seconds ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Maas's photo
59 seconds ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Maas's photo
3 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"Sad truth about Talmudic Jews their superiority complex and chosen status are hard wired into them…"
3 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Old Denmark's photo
14 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Globalists using this weapon on California????
24 minutes ago
Maas favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts posted a photo

Climate Control

OMG No! LOL
1 hour ago
Maas commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"About five years ago I used to post flyers of the Harretz article from which this quote comes from.…"
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Mr. Rogers Clown

"I think that secretly that Mr. Rogers was based as fuck!"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
2 hours ago
James Roberts left a comment for Old Denmark
"Thanks for the comment on my profile. Nobody ever accused me of being on the right track before,…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Goygle"
3 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Frank Underwood Tube"
3 hours ago
"It's from Nazionale, of course. It means "National". period. Remember, the Nazis…"
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted