All Discussions Tagged 'Big-banking' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scandinavia Continues to Remain Silent About Their Rape Epidemic: Two 14-Year-Old Girls Brutally Raped and Abused on the Same Public Toilet

A 16-year-old boy of afghan descent (meaning asylum seeker) is accused of raping a 14-year-old girl in a case that was kept out of public s…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jul 4, 2018
Reply by Nazda Pokmov

‘I can send you 25 million Mexicans, Shinzo’: Choice Trump quotes leaked from G7

‘I can send you 25 million Mexicans, Shinzo’: Choice Trump quotes leaked from G7 Published time: 16 Jun, 2018 14:26 A week after the disast…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Burbia

Terrorist ‘teacher’ found guilty of grooming ‘army of children’ to attack London landmarks

Terrorist ‘teacher’ found guilty of grooming ‘army of children’ to attack London landmarks Published time: 2 Mar, 2018 20:06 A self-styled…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Mar 2, 2018

European Foreign Fighters and Kurds Prepare to Fight Turkish Invasion Forces in Syria

British and American volunteers prepare to battle Turkish military in Syria, saying it is their 'duty' to fight alongside Kurds after help…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Soros predicts EU breakdown, warns of ‘resurgent nationalist Russia’

Soros predicts EU breakdown, warns of ‘resurgent nationalist Russia’ Published time: 18 Jan, 2018 10:14 Edited time: 18 Jan, 2018 10:48 Ge…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by DTOM

French jihadi wives captured by Kurds want to face trial in 'real country'

French jihadi wives captured by Kurds want to face trial in 'real country' Published time: 18 Jan, 2018 01:56 Lawyers representing a group…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Pentagon justifies military expansion in Africa as key to ‘global strategy’

Pentagon justifies military expansion in Africa as key to ‘global strategy’ Published time: 24 Oct, 2017 03:48 Edited time: 24 Oct, 2017 0…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Oct 24, 2017

Panama Papers journalist known for her investigations into corrupt politicians is killed by a car bomb in Malta

Panama Papers journalist known for her investigations into corrupt politicians is killed by a car bomb in Malta Malta's best-known investig…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Ragnarok

Vanilla crime wave hits Madagascar after cyclone spikes prices

Vanilla crime wave hits Madagascar after cyclone spikes prices Published time: 23 Aug, 2017 14:52 The price of vanilla, Madagascar's larges…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Aug 24, 2017

Jharia coal field has been burning underground for over a hundred years, as residents living across 250 sqkm sit on a ticking time bomb

Burning for over 100 years, Jharkhand’s underground fire affects 5 lakh people SOURAV ROY, 08 JUNE, 2017. Jharia coal field has been burnin…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Aug 2, 2017

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
3 hours ago
MAC posted discussions
4 hours ago
MAC posted videos
4 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
5 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
yesterday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Sunday
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted