All Discussions Tagged 'Britain' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Romany Gypsy man, 25, is jailed for six years for having sex with his TWELVE-year-old wife after moving to Essex

Romany Gypsy man, 25, is jailed for six years for having sex with his TWELVE-year-old wife after moving to Essex A Romnian man, 25, has bee…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Oct 11, 2017

'This is England, not 1930s Germany!' Fury as tea lady, 79, who was providing refreshments to anti-fracking protesters is forcibly removed by TWELVE policemen who confiscate her table and urn

'This is England, not 1930s Germany!' Fury as tea lady, 79, who was providing refreshments to anti-fracking protesters is forcibly removed…

Started by Ragnarok

2 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Ragnarok

Gay fitness instructor 'killed 18-month-old daughter he called "Satan in a baby grow" just two weeks after formally adopting her with his company director husband'

Gay fitness instructor 'killed 18-month-old daughter he called "Satan in a baby grow" just two weeks after formally adopting her with his c…

Started by Ragnarok

3 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Parrhesia

Three teen brothers who formed their own 'narcissistic cult' and spoke to each other in their own invented language should be removed from their mother's care says judge

Three teen brothers who formed their own 'narcissistic cult' and spoke to each other in their own invented language should be removed from…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by DTOM

More Middle-class Madness: We'll give our son, 12, sex-change drugs: Parents want NHS to give their boy powerful puberty-halting treatment so he can be a girl

We'll give our son, 12, sex-change drugs: Parents want NHS to give their boy powerful puberty-halting treatment so he can be a girl Zoey M…

Started by Ragnarok

2 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by Parrhesia

Necrophiliac murder of autistic teenager was preventable, case review finds

Necrophiliac murder of autistic teenager was preventable, case review finds Published time: 29 Sep, 2017 11:17 The murder of an 18-year-old…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Less Prone

6 injured in east London after acid attack near Stratford shopping center

6 injured in east London after acid attack near Stratford shopping center Published time: 23 Sep, 2017 21:15 Edited time: 23 Sep, 2017 22:5…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Sep 23, 2017

UK: Knife crime hits six-year high with 20,000 cases in 12 months as police fear epidemic will blight major cities

Knife crime hits six-year high with 20,000 cases in 12 months as police fear epidemic will blight major cities There were 20,100 knife poss…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Sep 15, 2017

Police release description of ‘Croydon cat killer’ responsible for 250 animal deaths

Police release description of ‘Croydon cat killer’ responsible for 250 animal deaths Published time: 1 Sep, 2017 14:59 Police have release…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Sep 2, 2017

More than 100 people receive hospital treatment after 'chemical haze' drifts onshore at Beachy Head

More than 100 people receive hospital treatment after 'chemical haze' drifts onshore at Beachy Head By Ben Farmer, defence correspondent 28…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Aug 28, 2017

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC replied to MAC's discussion ‘If Europe does not wake up, you will all be dead,’ says Naomi Wolf, author of Facing the Beast
"Even a leftest Feminist can see the truth, but not Manny have the gift."
2 hours ago
MAC posted discussions
2 hours ago
MAC posted videos
2 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They wont allow Trump to take the government back. They will all come together and say Biden won,…"
3 hours ago
MAC replied to MAC's discussion EXPOSED! United Nations has a secret plan to invade America | Redacted w Natali and Clayton Morris
"They are setting up a full genocide of white people, Notice the infiltrators are only invading…"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

"I don't recall Chuck Berry being mentioned here. Didn't he travel with his guitar and…"
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
22 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
FREEDOMROX commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Now you are catching on... Myths, Legends, Innuendo... All this has been planted in the…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX favorited cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bungled my Life

Bungled My Life I bungled my life in the service of othersBetrayed by those I helped my sisters and…See More
yesterday
MAC commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"I don't know why Less. Tyson has a huge company and they supply many other company's with…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Sunday
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
Saturday
Doc Vega posted photos
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted