All Discussions Tagged 'Obama' (241)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

G Edward Griffin's Responce On How The Elites Rule over the Military

Dear Mr. Griffin, I've been studying the collectivists' plans and actions only for the last three years but I can't find any information o…

Started by Anti Oligarch

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Anti Oligarch

President Jaime Dimon (JP Morgan) Tells Puppet Obama not to mess with Wall St.

Jamie Dimon Politely Told Obama Not To "Denigrate" Wall Streeters And To Be More Like President Lincoln http://www.businessinsider.com/jam

Started by Localtarian

0 Dec 1, 2010

94 Year Old Vet's Letter to Obama

After this past weekend of being in Washington DC, I felt this letter and the words of this aged Navy Veteran should be spread.This is verb…

Started by Billy1st III%

14 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by bryan l

Speak Up!

Hey 12.160Mhz, I just joined here tonight, as I have finally got to a point as things have progressed that I feel I (and ultimately everyo…

Started by Rev. Hellion

4 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Henry Massingale

a smackdown of Barack Obama by the U.S. Supreme Court may be inevitable...

We Are Having an Effect!http://www.resistnet.com/forum/topics/smackdown-of-barack-obama-by?xg_source=activityAccording to sources who watch…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jul 20, 2010

Can the US Constitution Survive Dictator Obama?

This was pulled from the Canadian Free Press.  By Sher Zieve  Wednesday, June 17, 2009In light of the now almost daily bombardment of the…

Started by Billy1st III%

0 Jul 1, 2010

Charles Galton Darwin - The Next Million Years - How to Kill Off Excess Population 1953

I wish you all happy times filled with love and peace. I've attached the title above for you. It's a PDF ebook, it's a small file but big…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Dec 17, 2009

Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested

By Monika Scislowska (CP) – 5 hours ago WARSAW, Poland — Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Friday that his government won't buy vacci…

Started by Anti Oligarch

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Alastair Carnegie

Health Care Reform Protest Nov 4th (Make VIRAL)

PLEASE HELP make this video go VIRAL. Thank you. On Nov. 4th tea party protests will take place at 12:00 noon EDT / 9:00 am PDT at every s…

Started by Chris Rice

0 Oct 25, 2009

The Mother of all Crimes

Disgusting. We are witnessing the mother of all crimes. Millions got murdered. We know the murderers are planning to kill billions more. A…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Oct 25, 2009

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
2 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"For some reason the original article has been scrubbed, but it still exists in the wayback…"
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Thanks Doc!. This guy thinks he's a smart cookie, but totally fallen under the indoctrination.…"
Tuesday
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"It does force one to wonder... All sorts of things. "
Monday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.

well, well what do we have here then ! ? They are a long way from home. I wonder if anything Else…See More
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
May 12

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted