All Discussions Tagged 'Pay' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biden-Harris Regime’s USFS Started a Massive Wildfire, Burning 432 Homes, and Is Now Forcing VICTIMS to Pay for It

Tierra Monte, NM — In April of this year, the US government started the largest wildfire in New Mexico’s history. The fires were set by the…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Aug 1, 2022
Reply by Less Prone

Democrat Oregon State Senators Introduce Bill to Pay Black People $123,000 in Reparations

Democrat state senators in Oregon have introduced legislation to pay black Oregonians $123,000 in reparations. The bill would have the Depa…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by Ragnarok

Members of Congress Will Now Have to Personally Pay to Settle Sexual Misconduct Claims

Members of Congress will have to pay out of pocket to settle sexual misconduct claims under legislation that Congress passed this week. La…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Burbia

BREAKING: Judge Dismisses Stormy Daniels’ Defamation Suit Against President Trump – Orders Her to Pay Trump’s Legal Fees

A federal judge dismissed Stormy Daniels’ defamation suit against President Trump on Monday. Breaking: Federal judge dismisses Stormy Dani…

Started by Parrhesia

5 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

JPMorgan Chase May Have To Pay $6 Billion To Settle Financial Crisis Lawsuit: Report

U.S. officials may want to extract a London Whale-size legal settlement from JPMorgan Chase. The Federal Housing Finance Agency wants JPMor…

Started by truth

1 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Ra

Due to austerity measures Some Greeks Might Have to Pay for Their Jobs

As Zero Hedge and the Press Project report: Salary cutbacks (called "unified payroll") for contract workers at the public sector set to be…

Started by truth

2 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Virtual Pay for Real work?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/06/20/BUL61E1B0J.DTL Amanda Dorsey has spent dozens of hours categorizing search r…

Started by Localtarian

0 Jun 23, 2010

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Sandy posted videos
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
13 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
13 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
23 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
23 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
23 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted