All Discussions Tagged 'Vaccines' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BREAKING: 9 European Nations Suspend Experimental AstraZeneca COVID Vaccines Due to Fatal Blood Clots

Earlier this week we reported that Austria had stopped injecting people with AstraZeneca’s experimental COVID vaccines after two nurses dev…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Mar 11, 2021

Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 18, 2021, 19,907 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,095 deaths and 3,767 seriou…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Mar 2, 2021

German scientist says 99.9% chance coronavirus leaked from Wuhan lab

German scientist says 99.9% chance coronavirus leaked from Wuhan lab Year-long study of pandemic's origin concludes it started with 'labora…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

Orwellian Dystopian Future: Tyrannical Governance, Endless Corona Strains and Big Pharma Vaccine Cocktails

Britain explores mixed COVID vaccine shots as variants threaten By Guy Faulconbridge, Alistair Smout LONDON (Reuters) - British researcher…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Feb 5, 2021
Reply by Parrhesia

Full list of adverse reactions from China's Sinopharm vaccine revealed

Full list of adverse reactions from China's Sinopharm vaccine revealed Difficulty breathing, blurred vision among side effects listed for…

Started by Ragnarok

0 Feb 2, 2021

Anti-HPV jab will be given to teenage boys... but only if they identify as girls so that 'they fit in with their peers'

Anti-HPV jab will be given to teenage boys... but only if they identify as girls so that 'they fit in with their peers' For past decade gir…

Started by Ragnarok

1 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Nazda Pokmov

Reality Check: CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed

Reality Check: CDC Scientist Admits Data of Vaccines and Autism Was Trashed By Ben Swann -   Oct 29, 2015 Just days ago over 100 prote…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jan 18, 2016

Vaccines: An Ideal Covert Plan To Genetically Re-Engineer Human DNA-Video

0 Jul 12, 2015

McDonald's Gives Free Vaccines With Happy Meals In Texas

cDonald’s Gives Free Vaccines With Happy Meals In Texas Would you like a hepatitis A shot with your Happy Meal? BY ANTHONY GUCCIAR…

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Tara

Ebola Outbreak in Guinea Now Linked to Vaccines Produced by Sanofi Pasteur Pharmaceutical Owned by Bill Gates & Rothschild

The Ebola Breakout Coincided with Three UN Vaccine Campaigns Thu, 10/09/2014   Yoichi Shimatsu  (Courtesy: Rense.com)  http://www.l

Started by space wabbit

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"What, in the late years of their lives, is driving these people to commit such evil crimes against…"
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post Covid vaccine death: “I didn’t know it was possible for a human to die so horrifically, so quickly” - coder speaks out.
"The sad state of the modern medicine"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Anti Everything's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
CattyScatbrat's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Burbia's blog post was featured

Journalism as we know it

By Burbia The direction of journalism has taken is odious. First we have yellow journalism. This…See More
2 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's photo
2 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE: PSYWAR

The World Is Our Stage...Join Us. Text SORB04 to 462-769 and Go PSYOP today!
8 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Point in History

A Point in History I'm up at this hour just give me a breakI want to quit but there’s too much at…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
Wednesday
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted