All Discussions Tagged 'at' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planned Parenthood Now Provides ‘Sex-Change’ Drugs to Minors at Taxpayers’ Expense stream.org/planned-parenthood-now-provides-sex-change-drugs-to-minors-at-taxpayers-expense/

Planned Parenthood Now Provides ‘Sex-Change’ Drugs to Minors at Taxpayers’ Expensestream.org/planned-parenthood-now-provides-sex-change-dru…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Jan 19, 2018

Hate Hoax at Parkway Central High

It was treated as a big deal when someone scrawled “White Lives Matter” and topped it off with the forbidden N-word on a bathroom mirror at…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Parrhesia

Jerry Lewis, Mercurial Comedian and Filmmaker, Dies at 91

Jerry Lewis wrote, produced and directed many of his own films.CreditJohn Springer Collection/Corbis, via Getty Images Jerry Lewis, the…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

2 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Bananaman

Shootings at Jewish centers in Kansas City leave 3 dead

New York Daily News Three people killed in Kansas Jewish centers day before ... Chicago Tribune ‎- 1 hour ago The shootings started…

Started by truth

2 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

Lunches Seized and Tossed in Trash at Salt Lake City Elementary School for Kids with Unpaid Balances

While I understand the need for parents to pay for their children’s lunches, what do you think the appropriate response should be by adul…

Started by truth

20 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Citizen Quasar

Sniper Attack On Power Station ""the most significant incident of domestic terrorism involving the grid that has ever occurred"

Was an attack last April on an electric power station near San Jose, Calif., the work of vandals or something far more dangerous — domestic…

Started by truth

7 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by 14300

FLASHBACK: 35 Pounds Of Cocaine found at United Nations HQ

Do Not Return to Sender: 16 Kilos of Cocaine Mailed to U.N. Headquarters A botched attempt at sending 16 killos of cocaine lands the drug…

Started by truth

24 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by opt˟

US CEOs break pay record as top 10 earners take home at least $100m each

US CEOs break pay record as top 10 earners take home at least $100m each Pay gaps within companies widen as top two earners, led by Faceb…

Started by truth

0 Oct 22, 2013

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited http://wha…

Started by truth

0 Sep 29, 2013

Royal Jordanian airlines denied that one of its aircrafts was seized at Tripoli International Airport in Libya

RJ denies its aircrafts seized in Tripoli In a statement, RJ said that one of its planes was not able to depart after the runway was…

Started by truth

1 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by truth

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted videos
9 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
15 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Less Prone left a comment for alux junes
"Thanks for the add. I saw you gab profile, you are solid minded."
18 hours ago
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
18 hours ago
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
18 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
21 hours ago
alux junes posted a status
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Australia's Sex v Gender Case Could Change Women's Rights GLOBALLY

Australian media are ignoring a landmark fight to reclaim sex based rights and protectionsfor all women and girls. This constitutional law case is not only r...
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
Monday
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

"The Chinese thought it was an elaborate joke" | Helen Joyce

"It is so ridiculous and sad how we are being manipulated to accept all this nonsense. "
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Support Afroman and what this video is about by buying HUNTER GOT HIGH merch! LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! https://basterecords.com/pages/artists/afroman-me...
Monday
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
Monday
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
Monday
Burbia posted videos
Sunday
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted