All Discussions Tagged 'the' (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Czech Protesters Rail Against Inflation, Sanctions, and the Ukraine Proxy War

The rally united tens of thousands, from the left and right, against their government’s support for sanctions on Russia and the war in Ukra…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 29, 2022

The Dark Origins of the Davos Great Reset

Important to understand is that there is not one single new or original idea in Klaus Schwab’s so-called Great Reset agenda for the world.…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 25, 2022

All conscripted men under 60 should expect the draft, says Kyiv head of recruitment

All conscripted men under the age of 60 should expect a draft summons, Yuriy Maksymiv, head of Kyiv’s center of recruitment and social supp…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 24, 2022

Israel Authorizes Military to Kill Palestinians with Drones in the West Bank

Commanders of the Israeli Occupying Forces (IOF) have been authorized to use armed drones to kill Palestinians in the occupied West Bank, w…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 15, 2022

It All Comes Together: Hunter, Burisma, Kolomoisky, Zelensky and the “Children Burned Alive in Donetsk”

Is the US being drawn into WW 3 over the corruption of the Biden crime family? Burisma Holdings is owned by oligarch Ihor Kolomoisky, who…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 12, 2022

Putin and the War to End America

Putin and the War to End America Putin and the War to End America (rumble.com) Oliver Stone's The Putin Interviews: Watch Free The Putin In…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 10, 2022

It's not Russia that's pushed Ukraine to the brink of war - 2014 Article

Wed 30 Apr 2014 The attempt to lever Kiev into the western camp by ousting an elected leader made conflict certain. It could be a threat to…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Oct 10, 2022

#Ukraine MP admits Ukraine is fighting for New World Order "We not only fight for Ukraine, we fight for this New World Order..." and Americans are funding the NWO war

UkraineNews (@Ukraine66251776): "#Ukraine MP admits Ukraine is fighting for New World Order "We not only fight for Ukraine, we fight for th…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Sep 25, 2022

Western media continues to ignore how Ukraine is using NATO weapons to kill innocent civilians in the Donbass

© Eva Bartlett By Eva Bartlett | Samizdat | September 23, 2022 On Monday, Ukraine slaughtered 16 civilians, including two children, with…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Sep 23, 2022
Reply by Doc Vega

Article by Vladimir Putin ”On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians“

July 12, 202117:00 During the recent Direct Line, when I was asked about Russian-Ukrainian relations, I said that Russians and Ukrainian…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Sep 16, 2022

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

main-qimg-5806e1adb3109cf42e236b6063e7e3ec

The cowardly murderous Democrats out to destroy America.
3 hours ago
Sandy posted videos
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
17 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
17 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
yesterday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
Wednesday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted