I have found that growing your own food is a marvelous way to resist the NWO for many reasons. One being that you are in complete control.... you can choose how to grow, and then you obviously know where your food is coming from, unlike when bought at the grocer. I have been buying organic for almost 5 years, and this is my second year organic gardening! Gardening might as well be my new summer hobby. I'm about 45 minutes south of Chicago which is considered zone five, and before i started doing this.... i knew pretty much nothing about gardening. I'm made countless mistakes.... but it's all about the experience IMO. From that experience, I've come to believe that you can grow food, practically anywhere.... and regardless of the of your yards or apartments size restrictions! Seek, my friends, and you shall find!

I've also heard other movement cats like Jason Bermas say that if he had to garden... he could, but he currently isn't. My only advise to you all is DO NOT WAIT TILL YOU NEED TO GARDEN TO START. I'm convinced that by then, it's too late..... and it isn't necessarily an easy task. Plants have needs just like the rest of us, and I feel it's better to be ready with the knowledge then late and sorry.

I figured, since it's the middle of the season.... sharing our 2009 gardening adventures is a fantastic way to get to know and learn from each other.... and perhaps inspire some of the rest. I'd also like to see this forum take off a little.... so here's my nudge! : )

Here's my list of what we are growing this year. We have the greenhouse bed, and one larger bed, maybe half a dozen pots, and two hanging baskets. I've done the cucumbers, cantaloupe, and squash along the fence to save space also. (last year they took over the yard!) : )

cherry tomatoes and beefsteak tomatoes
beets
carrots
leeks
lettuce
strawberries
broccoli
green peppers
sunflowers
bell peppers
red peppers
chili peppers
bush beans
potatoes
cabbage
cantaloupe
cucumbers
and zucchini squash.

We also heard about compost tea and have given it a shot. I do it 2 or 3 times a week and use mushroom compost, humus, and fish emulsion, aerating for 24 hours.

Here are some of my pictures. The first two are from about a month ago. We've since then taken the cover off the greenhouse so the veggies don't fry, and practically everything has doubled in size. I will update the photos here again soon! Hope to see some of you chime in and share your growing journey with the rest of us!







Views: 353

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One way to preserve seeds is to share your heirloom varieties freely with your neighbors, but keep a record of who you have shared what with. In time, with enough gifts, nothing short of a nuclear strike will be able to destroy your "Seed Bank."

Saving seeds is fun. I make sure all my seed are heirloom seeds, never ever the Monsanto varieties,etc.

Here is a site that shows how to harvest and store your seeds with many short little videos.

Enjoy!

http://mapofsaltspring.com/raven/

*******Save your garden seeds

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
21 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25
Sandy posted a photo
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted