The people have spoken, 12160 will continue for at least another year.

We have a commitment by one (anonymous) great lady to guarantee we charge on.

Please thank her below !

Now we need to make plans to move/transfer from our current crappy web host and find some new digs.

There will be NEW cost in this , so please consider continuing to donate !

There will be a new group added soon which you should  join if you care about our future  and wish to help.

We will also need help moderating the site and always need help with things like greeting new members. I liked being greeted here when I joined, as many of you did, please share our true social nature  with our newest members!!  This site is a tad confusing and many give up and fade away out of frustration, you can be there if they need help.

I will be taking off the first of June, and may be back in fall or winter -not so sure :)

Thanks all!

James - lead singer/driver of the Winnebago

 

 

 

 

Views: 2301

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now we need to make plans to move/transfer from our current crappy web host and find some new digs.
There will be NEW cost in this , so please consider continuing to donate !

Let me know James what I need to do to keep this site running and the date I need to be aware of, what the cost will be and so forth.

Hope my donation helps as well James. As you said there are likely to be transition costs. Let me know if I can help with tech skills or informed opinion. Don't have as much time on my hands as previously of course but I'll do what I can manage. I. Sending you updated contact info through site message system.

Oh, and mystery lady rocks!

site appearance updated

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
21 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
23 hours ago
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted