breaking

Massive Austerity Strike's Greece- Protest aims to shut down country (live stream)

A Message from Ron Paul - Black this Out !
Black This Out Money Bomb

Yesterday afternoon, I unveiled my "Plan to Restore America" that cuts one TRILLION in spending, axes five federal departments, and fully
balances our budget by year three of my presidency.

And today, I want to give you a preview of
not one, but two new TV ads that will start running this weekend

The first clearly explains
my balanced budget plan to the voters.

Watch the Ad

The second, which you can watch
here
, compares my record with some positions my establishment opponents - Herman Cain, Mitt Romney, and Rick Perry - would probably
rather you didn't know about.

But, as groundbreaking as yesterday and today are proving to be for my campaign, I believe tomorrow will be the most important day yet.

You see, none of our hard work matters unless I can raise the resources to break through the media BLACKOUT and take

my message of liberty straight to the voters

So can I count on you to pledge to make your most
generous contribution to my campaign's Black THIS Out Money Bomb tomorrow
?

There's no time to waste.  Time is short.

Key early state primary and caucus dates are right around
the corner.

I'm campaigning feverishly, and as you can see from my new ads, I've instructed my staff to "take the gloves off."

That's because right now is the time you and I must
make our move.

But here is a cold, hard fact I need you to understand - I cannot make my way to
the top without a massive and immediate influx of funds.

Unlike my establishment opponents, I can't hit up Wall Street bankster fat cats for big checks.  Nor would I want to.

Click to Pledge

This campaign is of, for, and by people like you who are sick and tired of out-of-control

spending, bloated deficits, TRILLION-dollar wars that put other countries' security interests ahead of our own, and assaults on our liberties by rogue government agencies like the TSA.

So I'm depending on you
for every ounce of my success

Watch the AdWith the release of my
budget plan and my new TV ads - which I hope you'll take a moment to

watch
- more and more voters throughout the country will realize that the right choice for the Republican nominee is clear.

They can support a return to limited government and free market constitutional principles by voting for me. 

Or they can support the continuation of the Big Government, big spending status quo by supporting any one of my establishment opponents.

You and I must make it clear to voters all over
the country that's the choice they're faced with in this campaign for President.

The media certainly won't do it for us!

Despite polls consistently showing me within striking distance
of first place over the past few months - and recent polls showing me defeating President Obama in a head-to-head matchup - a recent study confirmed
the national media's all-out BLACKOUT of my campaign.

The Pew Research Center found I was the main focus of only 2% of news stories dealing with the Presidential race, DEAD LAST among all candidates even those I've been crushing in the polls for months!

you and I can either let the national media pick our next President - or we
can take my message of liberty straight to the voters and let the
chips fall where they may.

Tomorrow is the day our decision is made.

Without your support, I won't be able to break through the media BLACKOUT.

So I am counting on you to please contribute any amount you can.

Please pledge right now to make your most generous contribution to my campaign's Black THIS Out Money Bomb tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the most important day of my campaign yet.  So please don't let me down.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S.  My campaign just unveiled two new ads to explain to voters that the right choice for the Republican nominee is clear.

They can support a return to limited government and free market constitutional principles by voting for me - or they can support the continuation
of the Big Government, big spending status quo by supporting any one of my establishment opponents.

Tomorrow's Black THIS Out Money Bomb will be the most important day of my campaign yet, as it will help determine how much I can break through the
media blackout. 

So please pledge right now to make your most generous

contribution
to my campaign's Black THIS Out Money Bomb tomorrow.

Click to Pledge

Views: 2287

Replies to This Discussion

Anderson Cooper, the host of CNN’s “AC 360,” responded to Texas Congressman Ron Paul’s media blackout comments on Thursday night. Cooper hosted the CNN/WRLC debate in Las Vegas, Nevada on Tuesday night.

In an email to his supporters on Wednesday, GOP candidate Paul slammed Cooper and CNN for failing to give him enough time to speak during the CNN/WRLC debate. “At one point in the first hour of last night’s CNN Republican debate, blacking out almost took on a whole new meaning,” Paul wrote. “You see, it can be awfully hard to be on stage for nearly 40 minutes between speaking.  Yes, 40 minutes,” Paul added.

Cooper, who has hosted Paul seven times on “AC 360″ in 2011, defended his moderation of the CNN/WRLC debate. “Now, candidates are welcome to whatever views they may have on the issues or opponents and the media. But facts are facts, and in this case, the Paul campaign is simply wrong on the facts,” Cooper said. Cooper went on to point out that Paul never waited to speak for more than 19 minutes and 16 seconds. “It’s certainly nothing like the 40-minute gap that Congressman Paul claims in his fundraising letter. It just didn’t happen,” Cooper said.

Paul’s email also slams Cooper and CNN for failing to give him a closing statement. “Closing statements?  Well, some of the candidates got them. I will give you one guess who didn’t,” Paul argued. In response to this statement, Cooper insisted that “no one was asked or offered a chance to make closing statements. Everyone was asked to make an opening statement, and everybody did. There were no plans for closing statements.”

At the end of his segment on Paul’s campaign, Cooper admitted that a media blackout of the Texas Congressman’s campaign does exist. “The Ron Paul campaign may have a justified complaint with other reporters or networks’ treatment of their candidate this election year. I do not believe their attack on us is fair or accurate, just for the record,” Cooper professed.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
56 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
2 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
7 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
21 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
21 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted