Show Starts at 9pm EST this coming Sunday.This is a special edition of Bankergeddon. I do apologize, I know I have not done a show in months and I am not sure if I will do one on a regular basis. This show will cover current news, but its main purpose is to discuss alternative fuel sources and engines to replace or compliment the normal internal combustion engine. Many myths will be broken, and many ideas will be introduced that you may never have thought of! Be sure to look for the youtube link here before the show starts.


Bankergeddon Chat.

Views: 613

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes we can only wish, the money is created from nothing. I will be discussing real alternative an energy though, with a focus on cars.

Steven, how would you like to team up with a few of us?

I floated the idea with my cohost and now thought I would see if there is interest.

Here is one of my favs Occupy Interview Radio with Kevin Ryan Occupy 9/11 -

We are applying to be on RBN radio, as they are looking for new shows luckily.

I could do weekends on Saturday and Sunday. The weekdays are an impossibility for me. I would certainly consider it. I don't have time to listen to RBN broadcast but I frequently check their website for their great news articles.

cool, will let my pals know, and get back to you. RBN may be a long shot, but I like to aim high!

Welcome back Steve

Thanks

Unfortunately google shut down the broad cast due to 'copyright violation'. Can't play a free video online from Jay Leno's channel. Won't even let me start a new hang out.

Wow.  I get a copyright block on the vid...

Ah.  I see this is addressed.  Vimeo?  Some other vid service?

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
3 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
9 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sep 29

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted