I'm having a hard time believing this is for real.


Source:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lee-camp/bushs-private-note-to-oba_b_...

Digg also had the same article with no comments. Anyone got any clues of this is a hoax or not? It's got to be a hoax. Doesn't it?

Views: 281

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This seems like the incoherent ramblings of our ex Pres to me.
Yeah it does. But I'm sure Bush isn't the only one capable of incoherent ramblings so it is possible that the letter is a fake. Also seems kind of odd he calls him Barry and signs with Bush 43. Oh now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense. He probably forgot his first name.
Dude, you're not seriously asking if this is real are you? I think you may have raided the rose garden and you need to share! *grin~just joking*

At a glance - Hard to believe that he could be that stupid.

But, then again. He signed it.
I don't think it's real but I would like to track down the source and see where it leads
surfsteve said:
I don't think it's real but I would like to track down the source and see where it leads

Yes, I think you are right. Bush is an idiot, but they've got him on too short of a leash for this to have come from him. Now if Bill Clinton was the outgoing president, I would really think there was a possibility that the note was legitimate. *smile*
I hope you're not implying in any way, shape or form that anybody that says anything negative about Bush is an Obama supporter. To me a good analogy might be they are two turds squeezed from the same butt-cheek!
TheLasersShadow said:

Yeah. Now that's what I'm talking about. Funny I've read they are all related but never really noticed the resembelance before seeing that video. Though it looks like it came from the elder Bush it makes a good point!
Wow. I can't believe I never noticed it before. Makes me wonder did they clone these guys or something? Wow! Now I can't stop looking at it... Oh the horror!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Friday
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Friday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Top German Panzer Ace of WWII Meets His End Finally

On the battlefields of the eastern and western fronts there was a scourge for the Germans who had…See More
Sep 22
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 22
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Big Lonely: An Indie Film that Will seriously Affect You

It's easy for us to be caught up in our little world, feeling sorry for ourselves, or lamenting the…See More
Sep 21
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 20
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's blog post Don’t you Just Enjoy having Your Intelligence Insulted?
Sep 19
tjdavis posted a photo
Sep 17
tjdavis posted videos
Sep 17
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sep 17
My Good Movers is now a member of 12160 Social Network
Sep 17
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 17

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted