"Condemnation without  investigation is the height of ignorance." Albert Einstein

Consider me ignorant... 

You will not see many posts from me. I tend to spend my time on here investigating. The problem is I can read something then I lose it. I can remember the jist but not specifics. Sometimes I look at the posts and I have no idea what the subject is, my own ignorance. 

I see people argue, or try to prove each other wrong, when they are talking about the same thing. I think that some of the ignorance is that we need to remember that your right is not my right. We both see the same blue sky but I think it's a different shade. Am I wrong, you might think so but don't put me down.

Consider me a sponge, fill me with knowledge but don't expect me to share your opinions. 

Views: 279

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right on Ann, well stated.

Thanks Tara :)

My elderly Aunt once told me to always keep an even mind. Easier said than done, but I have put considerable effort into this. It helps to be objective and to do unbiased research.

Glad we share the same view on this :)

Consider me a sponge, fill me with knowledge but don't expect me to share your opinions.

Believe me..I live with her,,she means this. 

I don't thin she was asking anything in particular, more like a statement similar to what we have taught our kids all of their lives concerning public schools...learn all the stuff they have to teach but do not believe any of it until you do your own research from independent source. I know she is frustrated because we are supposed to be fighting for freedom but she see us bickering over semantics rather than going after the roots of tyranny... at least if I know my wife that is what she is saying...lol

Really just more of a statement. It seems that sometimes we forget that we are working toward the same goal. I believe that here it is knowledge.  At the same time there is some bickering going on. Let me just say "They" are winning every time that happens. I think that part of not being ignorant includes remembering who we are talking to when we comment, or responding to if someone makes a negative comment. Our beliefs and opinions are as varied as we are.  

In our personal lives it varies with our actions.

Share the knowledge. But don't be surprised if someone sees the sky in a little different shade.

Actually, that is a pretty astute assessment. Maybe in our fear of being ruled over by the elite, unwittingly project that fear onto things that are new or different. I don't fear, they don't rule me..they think they do but in reality, I choose freedom over tyranny. We all must make that choice for ourselves. Respect others freedoms and voila, chain reaction to a perfect world..We must conquer the fear before any peace can be realized. Fear of the Lord is BEGINNING of Wisdom...I read that somewhere.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea posted a photo
9 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
18 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
18 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Sep 30
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Sep 30

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted