COP: AMERICANS SHOULD “GET ON YOUR KNEES” BELOW POLICE AND THANK THEM FOR GIVING THEIR LIVES FOR YOU

The Colorado State Lodge Fraternal Order of Police site has posted a rant saying that citizens ought to “get on their knees and thank” cops for looking after them.

Portions of the rant are highlighted here at length, because it must be read to be believed and recognized for the absolute narcissistic, psychopathic, arrogant drivel that it is.

In case you haven’t noticed…there is a war going on in our own streets today…it’s a war on law enforcement and unless YOU want to walk the line between good and evil, maybe YOU should do something to stop that war. Only YOU can make a difference and WE as a community everywhere must take a stand against those who would like to see our law enforcement officers neutered and defenseless. Our officers need to know that they are supported by their community and their leadership. Far too many today are more worried about being sued when they have to make a split second life or death decision that will experience days, weeks, months or years of armchair quarterbacking by the ill-informed.

I’ve walked that thin line. I have many members of my family that walk that thin line still today. I have many friends who I call brother or sister that walk that thin line, and many more that have recently left the line. For those I say their lives matter, they made a difference, they did something that mattered, and when one of them dies…guess what, I’ll hashtag the hell out of my mourning because by whatever God you worship or don’t, by all things holy, #BlueLivesMatter.

Instead of you getting on some high horse thinking that you are being so damned enlightened with your “All Lives Matter” bullshit, you should be getting on your knees thanking each and every one of those people who gave their live so you can sleep at night, so you can walk the street, so you can enjoy the safety that they provide. Will any of them ever ask for your thanks, no. Do they deserve it, you bet they do.

Read more: http://filmingcops.com/cop-americans-should-get-on-your-knees-below...

Views: 285

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sadistic, delusional narcissists these pigs are.

you been awake a long time,.. this is for people just raising from the sleep.  Never forget that!  Our job in life is to guide and herd them. 

I am also 1 of your biggest followers and fans.

Not to be humble or anything but I am hardly "awake". I'm might be slightly less stupidier by comparison to most dumb people, so it appears that I'm awake (thanks to the dynamic of relativity). But I'm not awake.

It's sorta like when you take a mediocre-looking girl & throw her in with a pack of her ugly friends. She might appear to be one of the hottest women you've ever seen.

(which frankly is my guess why she has so many ugly friends)

I never have ask anyone to give their life for me. I never ask anyone to fight for my freedom. Besides PIGS (People In Government Service) are over paid and the job is only as dangerous as they can make it.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
5 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
5 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
10 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
yesterday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Sep 29

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted