As a man who considers himself to be somewhat more.. informed then the general public, i have a very hard time tolerating the presence of willfully ignorant people.

So it is very difficult to find good matches for romance.

If i were to become tied together with a woman who is ignorant, she would not understand the things i do, the stances i take, or the plans i make. In fact I'm pretty sure the locals think of me as a friendly harmless nutter.

I'm sure many of you agree.

Because of this, I find myself very lonely. I am 23 years old, and natural instinct wants me to settle down and find a lovely girl. Yet, its quite nearly impossible to do so.

It's not that i have social issues or that i am unattractive. I have had plenty of opportunity to "hit that", so to speak.

It's that I have a conscience, and i would feel awful dragging a lady into something she will not be able to understand.


So.. for those who have had success in this venue, any advice?

Aaaand if you are a lady within my age range and single, do message me. I'll link you to my facebook. ^_^

Views: 180

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I GUESS I HAVE BEEN VERY FORTUNATE.
AS ONE WHO SWORE OFF WOMEN A BEAUTIFUL,
INTELLIGENT YOUNG LADY FOUND ME!
MY LAST FEW DAYS HAVE BEEN THE HAPPIEST TIME
I'VE EXPERINICED IN MANY MANY YEARS!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25
Sandy posted a photo
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited cheeki kea's video
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

THE PAPER CHAINS

"Well from now on this fight is up to Amerian People to win it. I'm afraid that all wars you…"
Sep 23
Mr.Jensen updated their profile
Sep 23

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted