Many have speculated that the winter solstice of December 21, 2012 is the "end of the world" (KJV) or the "end of time" like prophesied in Matthew 24:3 regarding when the Christ will return.  But these are wrong translations. In some Bibles (Revised Standard Version, New International Version, New American Bible), it correctly reads "end of the age". On 12/21/12 we will witness a cosmic alignment that occurs every 26,000 years. And we will also witness the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

The world will certainly continue after 12/21/12, but it will never be the same. The Christ will have returned and produced the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 seals" on its cover. Its paradigm-changing information will usher in a new age that can best be described as "heaven on Earth"

Views: 875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mayan timekeepers records indicate that Dec 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year. (It takes 225 million years for the Milky Way Galaxy to make one complete rotation). A new cycle begins by opening a dimensional frequency gateway to a new age of expanded light and love on earth.

Ph*l*p,

Really? I don't think so. The Mayans, Egyptians, and Europeans were aware of the 26,000 year cycle. But the other cycles you mentioned, I think that if they exist, they are recent discoveries. Have you got any sources?

Philip is the name of one of the Christ's disciples. There's even a Gospel of Philip, have you read it? What's your take on the Christ returning prophecy?

I AM getting quite alot of replies to this same post on http://forum.bible.org from primarily Evangelical fundamentalists.

I got the info from this link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_2012_02.htm

half way down the inclosed paragraph you'll see "Mayan timekeepers records indicate that Dec 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year".

Philip,

Peace. I followed your link and found...

1987 was a momentous year that marked the beginning of humanity’s ascension, rebirth and shift into the Fourth Dimension. 1987’s Harmonic Convergence also marked the beginning of our sun’s direct alignment with the center of our Milky Way Galaxy. This very rare cosmic event has been exposing our whole solar system to intense rounds of “torsion wave” energy. Many believe this newly discovered energy source emanating from Galactic Center is activating our DNA and setting in motion The Great Shift long prophesied by many indigenous traditions, including the Mayan, Incan, Hopi and Vedic.
Mayan timekeepers records indicate that 2012 marks the close of several large cycles of time: a 26,000 year Mayan Calendar cycle, a 78,000 year Earth cycle, a 26 million year Earth cycle and the 225 million Galactic Year. The simultaneous close of these cycles in 2012 is like the odometer turning over for the entire history of our galaxy, and perhaps the whole cosmos. It is a moment when humanity, Planet Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy and perhaps all of creation is expected to take a simultaneous leap in evolution.

Ok, there are a bunch of problems here! First, Einstein established the 4th dimension as time

You'll have to provide at least one other source for "78,000 year Earth cycle, etc." This source has been proven to be non-legitimate. 

Anyone else?

GOD and His Christ are "Messin' With Texas"! Apparantly the drought wasn't enough. Nor was locusts, a couple of hurricanes, a freak snow storm in Dallas on the first day of Super Bowl Week, a Texas Ranger fan dying at the stadium when George(6 letters) Walker(6) Bush Jr(6) - the "2nd Beast" - attended. (Ronald[6] Wilson[6] Reagan[6] was the "1st Beast".) A surprising Texas Ranger World Series loss last year and collapse this year. Dallas Cowboys losing. Space Shuttle Columbia breaking up over Texas, etc.

The anti-GOD/antiChrist CONservative RepubliCON NeoCONfederates in Texas and elsewhere aren't conning GOD and Christ 2. Everyone is judged  according to their actions. I've produced the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 seals" revealed as 'beyond Einstein theories'. Google that and see http://7seals.blogspot.com & http://7seals.yuku.com .

GOD and life in this universe is just. Karma is as much a law of nature as gravity. "You reap what you sow."

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted