The Rapture of all born again people of this Age of Grace will soon occur! We will all, both the living and the dead, be taken up bodily to be with Jesus (1 Thess. 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15:51-58). If you have not received Christ as your Saviour and Lord you will enter the worst time in the history of the World (Dan. 12:1; Matt 24:21). You do not want to go into the Tribulation! It is called "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jer. 30:7) "the indignation" (Isa. 26:20), "the wrath of the Lamb" (Rev. 6:16-17), "great tribulation" (Matt. 24:21), etc., etc., etc. The Rapture will occur at a time unknown to any on Earth, but all are commanded to be ready for it (Matt. 24:35-44). "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36) Are you saved? You need to make sure! Go here to make sure: http://Real-World-News.org/index-save... This segment of End Times is

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well the lord discples some were fishermen no O do not need for you to write a book lol
Mizzy said:

I read and read and read. The symbol of the fish is pagan. It's all pagan. Want me to write a book?
Robert Carobene said:

How can it be Pagan I mean so what is not Pagan in your view?
Mizzy said:

PAGAN!
fireguy said:
You are right about one thing Mizzy the Word was meant to CONQUER (Sin and Death).

Does not matter what anyoneof us THINKS, truth is truth, and the foolishness of the cross has conquered sin, death and the wisdom of this world.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true:

"Death has been swallowed up in victory."

55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"

If death has no hold on us then we are truly free in our minds and spirits to oppose Satan's NWO minions withour fear.

Romans 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

And

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Every knee will bow to Jesus Christ if we THINK so or not.

Our job is to OCCUPY whatever we can until Christ returns and to spread the word truth in LOVE to a lost and dying world.

I have studied them for years and I do know what they are about they are in everything but even Alex Jones believes in God. That all I do and you should join my group the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati :)
Mizzy said:

Maybe you need to study who the Illuminati really are.
Robert Carobene said:
The Rapture is a way out for belivers why would the word of God be tampered with I mean we are here and the Creator would have left some sort of manual for us and he would not allow it to be tampered with. However I am willing to fight the nwo till the very end no matter what happens.

I joined your group to see if you had the right info:) Does not matter what Alex says, it's a ticket and a reason to do nothing for christians. Christians will be waiting for a long long time so they have an excuse not to try to stop this.
Robert Carobene said:

I have studied them for years and I do know what they are about they are in everything but even Alex Jones believes in God. That all I do and you should join my group the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati :)
Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:
The Rapture is a way out for belivers why would the word of God be tampered with I mean we are here and the Creator would have left some sort of manual for us and he would not allow it to be tampered with. However I am willing to fight the nwo till the very end no matter what happens.

Just look up the symbols of Christianity. They are Pagan.
Robert Carobene said:

well the lord discples some were fishermen no O do not need for you to write a book lol
Mizzy said:

I read and read and read. The symbol of the fish is pagan. It's all pagan. Want me to write a book?
Robert Carobene said:

How can it be Pagan I mean so what is not Pagan in your view?
Mizzy said:

PAGAN!
fireguy said:
You are right about one thing Mizzy the Word was meant to CONQUER (Sin and Death).

Does not matter what anyoneof us THINKS, truth is truth, and the foolishness of the cross has conquered sin, death and the wisdom of this world.

1 Corinthians 1:18-21

18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written:

"I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate."

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true:

"Death has been swallowed up in victory."

55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"

If death has no hold on us then we are truly free in our minds and spirits to oppose Satan's NWO minions withour fear.

Romans 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.

And

2 Timothy 1:7

For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Every knee will bow to Jesus Christ if we THINK so or not.

Our job is to OCCUPY whatever we can until Christ returns and to spread the word truth in LOVE to a lost and dying world.

well you see I fight wheather the rapture happens soon or not so what do you think of my group?
Mizzy said:

I joined your group to see if you had the right info:) Does not matter what Alex says, it's a ticket and a reason to do nothing for christians. Christians will be waiting for a long long time so they have an excuse not to try to stop this.
Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:

I like the group and have lots of info to add but have not had time. I'll get around to it though.
Robert Carobene said:

well you see I fight wheather the rapture happens soon or not so what do you think of my group?
Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:

Yes the illuminati have infiltated the vatican and the cathlioc church
Mizzy said:

Feel free to add to my group anytime so like that i can put more info out there
Robert Carobene said:

Yes the illuminati have infiltated the vatican and the cathlioc church
Mizzy said:
Define Rapture: A ticket out of this mess for Christians. Are they too good to stand up and fight? Other religions do not have anything about a rapture in them and rapture is not in the Bible. And, King James was gay.
RAPTURE READY, LOL!

Well as far as I know there is only on God and the bible is his maunal and well the belivers will be taken out however during the tribulation many will come and belive in God but will still be beheaded for there faith. Remember that in ancient Rome many christans have were fed to lions and many were burnt and also tourtured You see its about beleiving and you may have to die for Christ.
Mizzy said:
Define Rapture: A ticket out of this mess for Christians. Are they too good to stand up and fight? Other religions do not have anything about a rapture in them and rapture is not in the Bible. And, King James was gay.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"For some reason the original article has been scrubbed, but it still exists in the wayback…"
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Thanks Doc!. This guy thinks he's a smart cookie, but totally fallen under the indoctrination.…"
Tuesday
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"It does force one to wonder... All sorts of things. "
Monday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.

well, well what do we have here then ! ? They are a long way from home. I wonder if anything Else…See More
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
May 12
tjdavis posted a video

Documentary: Making a Killing, The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging

PREMIERING 04/07/18 at 6 & 9pm PT. 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛📺 the Scientology Network on the web: http://Scientology.tv, or DIRECTV Channel 320, AppleTV, Roku, fireTV, Chr...
May 12
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Hungarians show highest rate of Ashkenazi genes after Israelis, company…"
May 12

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted