The Rapture of all born again people of this Age of Grace will soon occur! We will all, both the living and the dead, be taken up bodily to be with Jesus (1 Thess. 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15:51-58). If you have not received Christ as your Saviour and Lord you will enter the worst time in the history of the World (Dan. 12:1; Matt 24:21). You do not want to go into the Tribulation! It is called "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jer. 30:7) "the indignation" (Isa. 26:20), "the wrath of the Lamb" (Rev. 6:16-17), "great tribulation" (Matt. 24:21), etc., etc., etc. The Rapture will occur at a time unknown to any on Earth, but all are commanded to be ready for it (Matt. 24:35-44). "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36) Are you saved? You need to make sure! Go here to make sure: http://Real-World-News.org/index-save... This segment of End Times is

Views: 697

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes its a site called rapture ready because it can happen at anytime
Mizzy said:
RAPTURE READY, LOL!

Watch the vid again and listen carefully. These Christians are being lead to the slaughter house.
Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:
RAPTURE READY, LOL!

I think you are awake to a point but not fully awake.
Robert Carobene said:

Well as far as I know there is only on God and the bible is his maunal and well the belivers will be taken out however during the tribulation many will come and belive in God but will still be beheaded for there faith. Remember that in ancient Rome many christans have were fed to lions and many were burnt and also tourtured You see its about beleiving and you may have to die for Christ.
Mizzy said:
Define Rapture: A ticket out of this mess for Christians. Are they too good to stand up and fight? Other religions do not have anything about a rapture in them and rapture is not in the Bible. And, King James was gay.
Here is something for you to think about. One of the most common statements from the "Religious Right" is that they want this country to "return to the Christian principles on which it was founded". However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. The men responsible for building the foundation of the United States had little use for Christianity, and many were strongly opposed to it. They were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. They were Deists who did not believe the bible was true.

When the Founders wrote the nation's Constitution, they specified that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Article 6, section 3) This provision was radical in its day-- giving equal citizenship to believers and non-believers alike. They wanted to ensure that no single religion could make the claim of being the official, national religion, such as England had. Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention religion, except in exclusionary terms. The words "Jesus Christ, Christianity, Bible, and God" are never mentioned in the Constitution-- not once.

The Declaration of Independence gives us important insight into the opinions of the Founding Fathers. Thomas Jefferson wrote that the power of the government is derived from the governed. Up until that time, it was claimed that kings ruled nations by the authority of God. The Declaration was a radical departure from the idea of divine authority.

The 1796 treaty with Tripoli states that the United States was "in no sense founded on the Christian religion" (see below). This was not an idle statement, meant to satisfy muslims-- they believed it and meant it. This treaty was written under the presidency of George Washington and signed under the presidency of John Adams.

they will die in there faith for Christ
Mizzy said:

Watch the vid again and listen carefully. These Christians are being lead to the slaughter house.
Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:
RAPTURE READY, LOL!

Awake yes I am and well i do not go to church much because its man made i beleive in God and Jesus and fighting the NWO but also i trust God and his word 100% Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:

Well as far as I know there is only on God and the bible is his maunal and well the belivers will be taken out however during the tribulation many will come and belive in God but will still be beheaded for there faith. Remember that in ancient Rome many christans have were fed to lions and many were burnt and also tourtured You see its about beleiving and you may have to die for Christ.
Mizzy said:
Define Rapture: A ticket out of this mess for Christians. Are they too good to stand up and fight? Other religions do not have anything about a rapture in them and rapture is not in the Bible. And, King James was gay.

Do you not know that religion is man made?
Robert Carobene said:

Awake yes I am and well i do not go to church much because its man made i beleive in God and Jesus and fighting the NWO but also i trust God and his word 100% Mizzy said:

Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:

They want more of a demoracy and also now in schools it is almost gone all bible studies and the USA was founded by the Illuminati to further theor agena with the new world order. Now it is completly overtaken by the nwo
Mizzy said:
Here is something for you to think about. One of the most common statements from the "Religious Right" is that they want this country to "return to the Christian principles on which it was founded". However, a little research into American history will show that this statement is a lie. The men responsible for building the foundation of the United States had little use for Christianity, and many were strongly opposed to it. They were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. They were Deists who did not believe the bible was true.

When the Founders wrote the nation's Constitution, they specified that "no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States." (Article 6, section 3) This provision was radical in its day-- giving equal citizenship to believers and non-believers alike. They wanted to ensure that no single religion could make the claim of being the official, national religion, such as England had. Nowhere in the Constitution does it mention religion, except in exclusionary terms. The words "Jesus Christ, Christianity, Bible, and God" are never mentioned in the Constitution-- not once.

The Declaration of Independence gives us important insight into the opinions of the Founding Fathers. Thomas Jefferson wrote that the power of the government is derived from the governed. Up until that time, it was claimed that kings ruled nations by the authority of God. The Declaration was a radical departure from the idea of divine authority.

The 1796 treaty with Tripoli states that the United States was "in no sense founded on the Christian religion" (see below). This was not an idle statement, meant to satisfy muslims-- they believed it and meant it. This treaty was written under the presidency of George Washington and signed under the presidency of John Adams.

Is god man made I think not :)
Mizzy said:

Do you not know that religion is man made?
Robert Carobene said:

Robert Carobene said:

Mizzy said:

I am canadian and many people here believe in the rapture I know that here in Canada is where I learned of the rapture about 17 years ago!
margaret said:
Why is it... that the rapture is believed on the majority by only Americans... Ya might want to look that up...

Do not pass go and do not collect 200.
Tara said:
I feel that "The Rapture" is a get out of Hell for free card for many in the Christian faith. Forget about doing anything to resist and thwart the evils of the world, just proclaim that Christ is your saviour and you will be saved.

So I just need to ask one question. What if someone has claimed Jesus Christ as their saviour by words alone and in their heart they are full of evil? I'm sure there are a number of politicians who claim they have been saved. Will they be beemed up in "The Rapture?" What about a lot of righteous Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, ect.? Is there no good Godly people in any other faith besides the Christian faith? This all just makes no sense to me.

I agree with Mizzy, religion has been used since the dawn of man to divide and conquer and "The Rapture" definetely reeks of division through religion IMO.

Lol but my main goal here is to help decimate the nwo!
Mizzy said:

Do not pass go and do not collect 200.
Tara said:
I feel that "The Rapture" is a get out of Hell for free card for many in the Christian faith. Forget about doing anything to resist and thwart the evils of the world, just proclaim that Christ is your saviour and you will be saved.

So I just need to ask one question. What if someone has claimed Jesus Christ as their saviour by words alone and in their heart they are full of evil? I'm sure there are a number of politicians who claim they have been saved. Will they be beemed up in "The Rapture?" What about a lot of righteous Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, ect.? Is there no good Godly people in any other faith besides the Christian faith? This all just makes no sense to me.

I agree with Mizzy, religion has been used since the dawn of man to divide and conquer and "The Rapture" definetely reeks of division through religion IMO.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
2 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music Documentary

The Untold Stories Of Your Favorite Musicians | Hired Gun | Full Music DocumentaryThey are the “First Call, A-list” musicians, just 20 feet from stardom, yet...
2 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Cheeki Kea Thanks! Your messages are always positive and encouraging! Have a blessed day."
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted photos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Friday
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"Another nay sayer tried to tell me today that man made auroras just couldn't be possible but…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post An Empty Shell
"Thats a good poem right over target Doc V.  (We are told in the last chapters of clown word…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Burbia's blog post Journalism as we know it
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"For some reason the original article has been scrubbed, but it still exists in the wayback…"
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's blog post Pregnancy a Dicease?
"Thanks Doc!. This guy thinks he's a smart cookie, but totally fallen under the indoctrination.…"
Tuesday
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.
"It does force one to wonder... All sorts of things. "
Monday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Southern Lights / Northern Lights engulf entire world.

well, well what do we have here then ! ? They are a long way from home. I wonder if anything Else…See More
Monday
tjdavis posted a photo
May 12

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted