F-CK

ANOTHER LONG TIME MEMBER QUIT AND HER THOUSANDS OF POST , FULL OF OUR COMMENTS AND RELATED LINKS ALL GONE. SELFISH in MY OPINION, AND STUPID WASTE OF YOUR TIME. MANY VISITORS COME FOR INFO, THINK OF THEM.

THANKS

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tracks are a telling tale.

But being scared is only an illusion. The reality is so much more than the human mind can contemplate, we use only a small portion of our ability, this does not permit us the full ability to conceive the reality that slaps us in the face.  

You can not erase who you are or what you have done or posted in this day and time. You are only staving off the inevitable. The work of each of us is tracked and monitored on a second by second basis.

What good does it do to try and hide? Do not try and hide from the reality of life as we know it, embrace it and be proud that you are in your mind a free human being with the good sense to realize that what you stand for is the truth. Stand up and be proud, for it is a good day to die.

Touche! I take a bow. I like that much better!

We should stand and lead not run and hide, our work or our physical person. A unit is what will bring us through these very uncertain times. But then I would reflect and say," Maybe a weak link is better to find early so that area can be reinforced before it sneaks up on us at a more inopportune time."

You can not, not care James Untypeable. It is their (NWO) dream to have such as this happen to sites like ours. Caring and being concerned is part of what keeps this information site running. Dont let it get to you James. I know it must be hard to watch long time members leave and take all of their work, but it must not be allowed to dampen the rest of the sites morale. We must continue to fight by sharing, gathering information.

I know that people come and go and maybe it is the weak that go. Just saying.

I sometimes get super frustrated with a site, but this informational site is golden .. I wouldn't dare delete my meager fully informative posts and rants lol.

bump, we lost two more today, both here for years.  Joined and left together, hmm.

another one bites the dust :( 

VooDoo6Actual's Page - 12160

That always hurts .. And I can never understand why delete everything..unless people are getting paranoid or something but the jokes on them ... All the info has already been data based and you have a red dot on your head already.. We're all dead men walking in my opinion what do we all have to lose now by cowering in fear and hiding? 15 more minutes of life? How do you want to be remembered in history. We are all part of that history. We make history every day with our cry's for justice and our free speech screaming to the top of our lungs to wake up please ... See .. look ...please snap out of your fluoride fog!! and feel something for gods sake!...
Is our country and freedom not even worth discussing and linking proof to anyone who seeks truth to see? We have been sold out and are in the process of massive destruction, will we just sit idly by and watch without even a complaint?! forbid it in my lifetime! Well you go and take your precious stuff with you and be remembered by us as selfish and cowardly or could you possibly just be stupid? .. Well whatever your excuses are good bye

Even though I wasn't active on this site for a long time, I did a lot of reading. Frequently I got notices in my email about interesting articles or blogs, and popped in to read them. That is why we post - to spread information not build our egos.You are right. That was very selfish.

Right on Scotty!

The object of this site is to expand, not shrink. A longstanding member just extended his hand to you in peace. I would hope that you will extend yours and clasp his hand in solidarity. As far as the posts go, well, the choice of what we decide to do with our work is ours to keep, leave or take. That's the beautiful thing about free will. At the end of the day, we are in control.

We believe we are in control. Does that make it true?

Do not shrink from responsibility. It is what you perceive, that is what is real.

If you can change someones perception then you have gained control. 

What can be deleted, is not worth saving.

I Am

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted blog posts
15 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
15 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

"The Chinese thought it was an elaborate joke" | Helen Joyce

"It is so ridiculous and sad how we are being manipulated to accept all this nonsense. "
17 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
17 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Support Afroman and what this video is about by buying HUNTER GOT HIGH merch! LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! https://basterecords.com/pages/artists/afroman-me...
20 hours ago
Burbia commented on tjdavis's video
22 hours ago
Burbia commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
23 hours ago
Burbia posted videos
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's video
yesterday
Burbia commented on Sandy's video
Thumbnail

'Then CBS Fired You?': Jim Jordan Questions Catherine Herridge About Reporting On Biden, Hunter

"How many compartments of the government are blatantly corrupt? The 1st Amendment is constantly…"
yesterday
yesterday
Sandy posted photos
yesterday
tjdavis commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

Judge Joe Brown Just LEAKED JAW DROPPING Info About Diddy's Case

"Best Legal Explanation Of The Trump Trials about a minute in."
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post Welcome Back to the Hive
Saturday
Saturday
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

iconism

"Germany remains a country under military occupation by its conqueror. US has 21 military bases and…"
Saturday
Larry Harmen's 2 blog posts were featured
Saturday
Doc Vega's 5 blog posts were featured
Saturday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted