Thank you to all members who donated and helped us reach our fundraiser goal! You all rock!

12160 Welcome to a Revolutionary Concept in Public Communication - ...

Thank you,

The Admin Team

gofundme.com/idj8h4

18 DONATIONS SO FAR - THANK YOU!

$100

Anonymous

$70
David Campbell
This is to Tara- because of all the effort she is putting out to keep this thing interesting.

$50
Olli Partanen

$50
Spydaman13 ....

$50
Richard Winkel

$25
mike hageman

$25
Jacob Law

$20
Tom Scott

$20
Anonymous

$20
Anonymous

$15

Anonymous

$10
Anthony Iemma

$10
Anonymous
good works, do it!

$10
Anonymous

$10
Anonymous

$10
Anonymous
$5
Anonymous
$5
Anonymous
$50
Michelle Sparks
Destroy the NWO!!
$45
Holly w00d

Views: 2747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A big thank you to all that have donated so far. We are almost halfway to our goal already. You all rock!!!

Another big thanks to those who made recent donations! We so appreciate your help in achieving our goal and keeping truth alive into the next year!

I will be writing up a post soon about what members can expect with this migration unto Ning3.0. There will be changes, one being that there will no longer be a video section but you will still be able to embed them in discussions and blogs. There will be more to come on this.

Thanks again... you all ROCK n ROLL!

Why no longer a vid section with the migration?... because Ning says so. This is not to say that will not change in the future but as it stands, as of March there will no longer be a vid section and we're not sure where all of our uploaded vids here on 12160 will go. This has been a great stress for us.

Like I said, there are changes and these changes are not something we have control over being that Ning is our hosting site. I will write up more about this tomorrow since I actually have a day off. I've been busy as hell and I'm sorry for the delay.

Rock on 12160 truth warriors!!!

Thank you again members that have donated to keep this little ole site thriving into the new year! We sincerely appreciate all your help! And we are almost to our goal and we've got until Feb to get there. Please help us get there folks. We've only got a little under 200 to go.

Excellent.

We did it!!! We made our goal :)

A big thanks to everyone who donated and all who have supported 12160 throughout the years! If it wasn't for all of you, this website would not have been around for as long as it has. Whether you're an active member, someone who comes around to leave a comment or two from time to time or just someone who comes by to read or view the posts, you are all appreciated. Thank You!!!

Rock on 12160...

That's great!!! 

Awesome!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a photo

main-qimg-5806e1adb3109cf42e236b6063e7e3ec

The cowardly murderous Democrats out to destroy America.
33 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not Compromised

Not Compromised You look at me as though I am insaneYour eyes full of disdainThe silent judgment is…See More
1 hour ago
Sandy posted videos
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
14 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
15 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
yesterday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
Wednesday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted