LETTER TO THE EDITOR:

TO MY LAST DYING BREATH!

I am an old soldier now. I’ve long been retired from over two decades of loyal and faithful military service to my God and my country. I took a solemn oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as a condition of my service. For me that oath was and remains sacred. When I retired from military service that oath did not retire with me. That oath lives inside of me “to my last dying breath.” 

My word and my oath is my bond.

The US constitution I swore to uphold and defend is the law of the land. It always has been for every single citizen living in our blessed country – The United States of America. We don’t defend just part of our constitution, we defend it all, all of the time. That includes our gun rights under the 2nd Amendment to our constitution. This is non-negotiable. Because it is an “inalienable right” it cannot be negotiated or legislated away. To do so is itself anti-American and unlawful. 

No man or women, not even the president, not even the entirety of the US congress has a right to deprive any law-abiding citizen of their inalienable constitutional rights; not now, not ever. 

It is incumbent upon every single patriotic American to resist any effort, by any person, who would deny another citizen any of their inalienable constitutional rights. It is incumbent upon every American, but especially all members of our armed forces and police forces, to understand that “inalienable” means that our constitutional rights are unable to be taken away or given away by the possessor or the government.” They are “duty bound” by their solemn oath to ensure that this never happens. 

Any politician, to include the President of the United States, must be removed from office, forcibly if necessary, should they ever violate their solemn oath to uphold and defend our constitution and/or deny any of our citizens the constitutional rights they are sworn to uphold and defend. Any order or directive given or issued to the contrary, by anyone, be he/she a general, a police chief, a politician, or even the President of the United States is an “unlawful order” and must be disobeyed.

I am a Christian man. I am a peaceful and law-abiding man. I am a patriot who loves his country. I am a senior citizen now. I’m also a disabled veteran. I am limited in what I am able to do, but this I can do, and this I will do - I will resist to the extent that I am able, to my last dying breath, any attempt by anyone who would deprive me or any other law-abiding patriotic American of their constitutional rights, to include their right to own and bare arms. 

This isn’t about hunting. This is about liberty. This is about our freedom. We must resist to our “last dying breaths” if need be, to protect all of our inalienable rights. 

Tyranny is the enemy of the American people. It is the duty of all Americans to resist tyranny and refuse to live under a dictator/tyrant who would deprive any law-abiding citizen of their constitutional rights. Soon, we may all be put to the test. I hope we will be as brave,as selfless, and as determined as our Founders Fathers were to fight for our constitution and our inalienable rights. Future generations of Americans will be depending on us.

Respectfully submitted,

ED COET                                                                                                                     Major, US Army (Retired)                                                                                         American Patriot – To My Last Dying Breath

Views: 594

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Central scrutinizer the Obama doll is funnier than shit!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
7 hours ago
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Wednesday
tjdavis posted a video

The file of shame - Zandvoort - one of the largest covered-up paedophile scandals

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Alaskan Triangle US Air Force Loses 5 Aircraft

 The year is 1950 and the US and Soviet Union are locked in a crucial arms race that epitomizes the…See More
Sep 28
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Is this an Undeclared War We are Technologically Losing?

 Incident No. 1The year is 1980 and in US Air Force records this incident is still classified so…See More
Sep 25
tjdavis favorited Sandy's photo
Sep 25

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted