Have you ever received a suspicious email promising a share of a large fortune for your help in releasing the fortune from some far away place, originally that was Nigeria? The scheme and the place may wary but the idea is to get you paying sometimes a lot of money for getting the supposed fortune released. Some people have sent money to the scam artist with a result that they get another story of some problems arising and more money needed. There are other types of scams often involving a pretty face and a heart breaking story with the same objective to get as much as possible money extracted from the victim. Be careful with these, since we have them sometimes appearing as new members here. If you receive anything like these messages, please contact the Site Management team so that it can be nipped in the bud.

Examples of the scams

419 eater

Views: 216

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes you cannot help but laugh

"

From: Pastor Kothapalli Prabhakara Rao
Subject: fellowship
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:14:57 +0000 (GMT)

Dear in Christ,
I greet you in the precious name of Jesus. I praise God that He has
privileged me to send this email to you for your kind co-operation to
spread the Gospel and save the perishing soul.
You do not know me, but it has happened for me to find your e-mail
address on the internet. Please for give me for my intrusion like this. I
am Pastor. K.Prabhakara Rao. God blessed me with two sons and one
daughter. I have been doing God’s work for the last seven years. We live in a
slum area, in a rented hut. My Church people are very Poor. They can
not support me for a month. I have many needs in the ministry to spread
the Gospel. I have no-support from any where. I have been doing the
Gospel work by faith I am in need of a monthly support to do the ministry.
In this regard I request you to help me a s Lord enables you. I will be
ever grateful to you. I sincerely pray for your good health. Please
remember me in your regular prayers. If possible please come to India
share the Gospel with our people here. I await your kind reply prayerfully
and hopefully.
Sincerely your brother in Christ.
Pastor. K. Prabhakara Rao."

LINK TO SCAM LETTERS

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
4 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted