I’ve watched the video several times. Definitely a fake. Now this is scary, arrested for sharing a BS crime film that no respectable Hollywood director would use in Hollywood movie.

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Like I said, the video the network has is different, and your entitled to your onion. As for the

The shoes!

??????????????? its not in the video/ it does not show the shooting of this person. Blood yes, shells ejecting yes.

People running in the building, Yes, this videos does show this also.

I had to edit three times, and I am done with this blog...

LOL Tif

Op PS run the tag number, its in the clips above and below.

Old Illuminati tell tale, loose shoes always symbolize ritual. They let us know what's what.

Ok, you want to play games, I did not know they edited the video, into image rips, as for the shoes, I was wrong, and there is a lot of blood, the girl that was murdered, she was saying help me, and he shot her twice in the head.

Then he got back in his car and shot out the window with a shotgun

Now I was told about 15 minutes ago, I can show all the blood and the shells ejecting from the semi auto weapon.

But of course, it would also be impossible for the network team to have ISIS Revenge RV video calling for a war. The funny thing about this the media released reports about the ISIS threat,  it was release 2 days before the video officially came out.

someone say war.  ? Is already .

I am about to post the video, but this blog is up: http://12160.info/forum/topics/debunking-5-things-about-the-christc...

Anyone care to drop in....just asking.

Now what has not been asked in most cases dealing with shooting, did this man make threats before he did what he did. Most of the shootings in America schools, there were warnings that the law enforcement over looked, maybe to allow it to happen for gun control.

Anyway, this is my new UK video channel at Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/APj3er37YK2n/

RSS

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Consumer Reports Recommends Sunscreens That Seep Poison Into Your Bloodstream
20 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Consumer Reports Recommends Sunscreens That Seep Poison Into Your Bloodstream
"Once the sunscreen has cooked you up medium rare it will then absorb right into the blood till your…"
26 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Is there Any Evidence That The UN Is Going After Israel And America?
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted videos
1 hour ago
Sweettina2 posted videos
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on James T. Kirk's video
Thumbnail

Welcome to Our Discount Dystopia!

"Awesome. - and a great song from Lee and Nancy."
2 hours ago
Diana's 6 photos were featured
2 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
Diana's 2 discussions were featured
2 hours ago
MAC's discussion was featured
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Maasanova's photo
3 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
4 hours ago
Diana posted discussions
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Doc Vega's blog post New Revelations on Democrat Lies Obama Ordered Spying on the Trump Campaign Jig is Up!
4 hours ago
Burbia replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Climate change scare stories reach the point of psychological TERRORISM… while scientists blame the fear on the “climate crisis”
5 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted