I doubt many are ready for this. Regardless, a messenger can not concern himself with such things. Brace and prepare yourselves . You wanted to know why ? Are you able to fully grasp and accept why ? Here's why !
luggnutz - witness

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty decent
At Luggnutz

Re : 'This is our sick Reality' ,, at 8 minutes 0 seconds Part 3 of 3 of your fine timely posting of "Supernatural Deception"

The Sick Reality is we have let them get away with it, and even worse we let them blame it on 12 Muslim men who may not heve even been there that day, 911..

Thank you for finding and uploading these three videos.

Is there any way you can possibly email the links for all three to Gary Bell, the radio show host who broadcasts under the name, the "Spaceman", on radio station FCMJ 640AM in Toronto, Ontario Canada. ever Saturday at 8PM to midnight.

His email address is space@640Toronto.com

I can not because I believe the his bosses at his radio station have blocked my e-mails to him.

Gary has be talking about the same things pointed to/at in the 3 videos for years and I am sure he would appreciate these three great videos which have a lot of information he might have missed.

Larry from Toronto
Google Apollyon Rising 2012. This is a wild book. I think he also gives a lecture on it somewhere.
The Pet Goat---- Scapegoat
Star of
JUPITER---conjunction---VENUS
SHEKINAH----"SHOCK AND AWE"
Marvel Comics #189 Jan 1984
THE UNCANNY X-MEN
Fibonacci Sequencing
9/11 is all to RIFE with conjunctionality
to arrive at any other x plan nation
DAMN NATION!!!!!!

W0W....So it was satan who lost 2.1 trillion???...lol

9/11 was a multi purpose tool used by the Bush administration to not only cover shit up, but to now be able to go over and get Sadaam Hussein....errrrr.....Been Dead Laden I mean. It helped erase evidence of mis spent fiscal funds, Erroneous Enron snafu's, WorldCom wackiness, Military Budget Bloat, disappearing gold, Bank Put option calls, CIA, FBI, & NYC financial accounts. It helped the ones in the know to get rich, it killed the ones in the dark. It was to allow for an attempt to quickly get that 1 world government policy implemented. It conveniently and smoothly helped Heir Moron to pass the Nazi bill (Un-Patriot Act), all in the name of making the US an Orwellian Police State....errrr...I mean "more safe" ;). I believe if there WAS a satan or devil guy (& i don't), he would have made sure that 93 would have made it to building 7, after all, Arch deity's and God's are perfect right? That whole day was so botched by those ass clowns that the human error factor was @ like warp factor 12 that day. They missed targets, they didn't hide the Pentacon missile too well, the timelines were all wrong. The thermite evidence didn't go away fast enough, Barry Williams didn't die fast enough, & Building 7 was demolished the wrong way.

The Statue of Liberty was just an innocent witness to an event designed, planned, and executed by mere mortals with illusions of grandeur or as I like to moniker... "The Legion of Doom" (Cheney, Wolfy, Rummy, Bushy, Bernanke, etc)...No magical mystery forces here, just a plain greed motivated power play to achieve a higher hierarchy, because after all, Power breeds desire for what else??...more power. These faks want to rule the world!!

9/11 wasn't an evil job....it was an INSIDE job !!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis commented on tjdavis's video
6 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Michael A. Pinson posted photos
12 hours ago
Hobby Radio commented on Hobby Radio's blog post Shortwave and other Radio Matters
"  Less Prone I agree with you.  I just received a copy of Radio World in the mail,…"
15 hours ago
Burbia posted a video

🚨 LIVE: Germany Start Closing Down Islamic Mosques

🔴 Join Tousi TV+ https://www.tousi.tvSponsored by TAD Media (https://tadmedia.co.uk/). Definitely check them out if you need website design or development. ...
yesterday
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured

UN Invasion of America! Declared 2018...

Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration (GCM)…See More
yesterday
tjdavis's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Hobby Radio's blog post Shortwave and other Radio Matters
"Dan, You bring up an important topic. There may become a time when all public communication systems…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Unveiling the Dark Side of Kamala Harris: How She Took Nina Simone's Estate

Discover the shocking truth about Kamala Harris's involvement in seizing Nina Simone's estate and denying her family their rights. Uncover the hidden story b...
Thursday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Expendable

ExpendableTo everyone you know you’re expendableGetting what you want these…See More
Wednesday
Less Prone posted a discussion

Depraved Justice - Finnish Court Quashes Convictions of Several Men Found Guilty of Raping Intellectually Disabled Woman

Justice and Democracy are just fancy words used to hide decadence, corruption and lies...…See More
Wednesday
Burbia commented on Doc Vega's blog post Who was the Shooter on the Water Tower? More Exposure of the Planned Murder of Donald Trump
"He can't keep getting away with it!"
Wednesday
Burbia commented on Doc Vega's blog post You Don't Think There's a Government Cover up over attempted Trump Assassination?
"One step forward, two steps backwards..."
Wednesday
MAC posted videos
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a photo
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post You Don't Think There's a Government Cover up over attempted Trump Assassination?
"Burbia, excellent quotes from the past."
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted