https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/1800321074?profile=original

 12160 IS A SOCIAL NETWORK, AN FREE SPEECH ALTERNATIVE TO PLACES LIKE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.

We have been asked many times, and in our 5th 6th year I felt it time to tell you.

 

12160  is a shortwave frequency used by many alternative radio broadcasters.

 

The former site admin named us that and well, here we are.

 

 

12160 meaning , Definition of 12160 , what is 12160

Views: 10299

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I do know. This site was originally created to honor Alex Jones efforts. Alex Jones S-it on it, and downplayed it...it's original owner hasn't gotten over it to this day. 12160 was the GALAXY ShortWave Channel that GCN was broadcast upon and still is, as far as I know.

From my own personal experience, and from friends I have known and loved...12160 means "BANNED" if you don't entirely agree with any of it's current ADMINS. I doubt you will see any more posts from me now. If so, then please find a place where you can AGREE and DISAGREE in PEACE, and not fear the "BAN" Button.


TYVM for your time and attention.

Hmm, what ever could you be speaking about sir? We hardly ban folks, run more off with misunderstanding than anything IMO.

LMAO  ~ this is the only house that would have me ~~

you are on the no fly list if that means anything :) J/k

;)

121.60 MHz, is also .5 off from the international distress frequency of 121.50 MHz - used in in Aviation.

did not know that...thanks!

Nice to know , i was curious about the name though ...its kind of unique

I didn't know it was short wave. Can I pick this up on my portable baufung ham radios?  Can anyone help me figure out how to use them?  I want to buy a big ham radio too, any suggestion on which one (on amazon) for around 150 to 200 bucks.

I can't see why you couldn't pick it up but I'm no expert myself. Here's a group that might help you find what you are looking for. Shortwave Radio Listening and Support

Ok....Thanks to all

Pulling into Sloansville...

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted a blog post
7 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
8 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted