All Discussions Tagged 'NASA' (1)

← Back to Aliens, UFOs & Cosmic Mysteries
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kubrick admits it was all faked (No Human has been to the moon)

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Feb 10, 2017

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Twilight Zone posted videos
1 minute ago
Twilight Zone posted photos
9 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Broadcast To The World (Reply)
"He is my umbilical brother LOL!"
13 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Broadcast To The World (Reply)
"ooof... sorry Chris, not my cup 'O tea. I can't deal with a self-righteous,…"
23 minutes ago
Twilight Zone favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
30 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Doc Vega's blog post Conservatives Christians and Trump Supporters the New Holocaust Victims
"The people are incredibly confused through their ignorance. President of US means the president of…"
31 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
34 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Twilight Zone's photo
37 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Doc Vega's blog post Conservatives Christians and Trump Supporters the New Holocaust Victims
39 minutes ago
Twilight Zone replied to Guardian of Scotland's discussion What is this all about? Smoke coming from behind the Capitol yesterday
"Heard it was a fire at a homeless camp - propane tank."
39 minutes ago
Doc Vega's 3 blog posts were featured
41 minutes ago
Twilight Zone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Conservatives Christians and Trump Supporters the New Holocaust Victims
"The left is built entirely on hate.  It reminds me of the 2 minutes of hate in 1984. …"
45 minutes ago
Twilight Zone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Conservatives Christians and Trump Supporters the New Holocaust Victims
51 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Broadcast To The World (Reply)
1 hour ago
Guardian of Scotland posted discussions
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance
"This is the same information Maria Zack and her team presented and went around to several members…"
1 hour ago
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post Press Release: Votes Switched throughout U.S. Presidential Race – Institute for Good Governance
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

Explosion in Turkish nuclear power plant in Akuyu

"Ohhh must be the first day of the Nuclear Winter season..... This can't be good here"
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
2 hours ago

© 2021   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted