Was JFK killed because of his interest in aliens? Secret memo shows president demanded UFO files 10 days before death

By Daily Mail Reporter


An uncovered letter written by John F Kennedy to the head of the CIA shows that the president demanded to be shown highly confidential documents about UFOs 10 days before his assassination.

The secret memo is one of two letters written by JFK asking for information about the paranormal on November 12 1963, which have been released by the CIA for the first time.

Author William Lester said the CIA released the documents to him under the Freedom of Information Act after he made a request while researching his new book 'A Celebration of Freedom: JFK and the New Frontier.'

Assassination: Was JFK shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs?

Assassination: Was JFK shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs?

The president’s interest in UFOs shortly before his death is likely to fuel conspiracy theories about his assassination, according to AOL News.

Alien researchers say the latest documents, released to Mr Lester by the CIA, add weight to the suggestion that the president could have been shot to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs.


In one of the secret documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, JFK writes to the director asking for the UFO files.

Enlarge  
Released: Letter from JFK to CIA director asking for access to UFO files, which has been released to an author under the Freedom of Information Act

Released: Letter from JFK to CIA director asking for access to UFO files, which has been released to an author under the Freedom of Information Act

In the second memo, sent to the NASA administrator, the president expresses a desire for cooperation with the former Soviet Union on mutual outer space activities.

The previously classified documents were released under the Freedom of Information Act to teacher William Lester as part of research for a new book about JFK.

He said that JFK’s interest in UFOs could have been fuelled by concerns about relations with the former Soviet Union.

Views: 702

Replies to This Discussion

Elaine, here's two books you should read. I promise you won't be able to put them down.

http://www.amazon.com/Me-Lee-Came-Harvey-Oswald/dp/1936296373

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Marys-Monkey-Cancer-Causing-Assassination/...

They are at the top of my list.  Thank you.

Elaine, you probably already know, but Clint died broke. Before he died he became a born again Christian. At the time I didn't understand why. But now I think it was because he had a guilty conscience. For the longest time, I thought it was Clint Sr who had been involved but it was actually Clint Jr. Silly me.

Again, I had to try 2 x's to get back here.  It says, "Write Something."

This was my post:

I got the first one down to order but the second one I got this:


Looking for something? 
We're sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site 

-----

I will get those!  

I wouldn't doubt it.  The wealthy do become very empty when they leave all conscience behind.

Not sure why you are having these problems. I have not seen these error messages. Make sure you are logged in with the correct email address.

I duzn't noooo....It won't stop me from getting up here! LOL

Elaine, check this out. I'm sure this is the photo Uncle Carroll was talking about.

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/jfk-special-oswald-was-in-the-door...

Dreg, you will have to give examples or I will consider you a real nut job.

And let's say your theories were correct about JFK, so why did they kill him?

JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Thanks, I never get tired of hearing this speech!

HE was charismatic...almost magic how he touched the people.

His death gave great pain to an entire nation whether they were Christians, Jews, Democrats or Republicans.  He WAS an amazing man!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Oil News ( not good )

"~ Amendment. New hope on the horizon. Quick updates. Diesel sanctions on Russia Lifted ! by…"
7 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Death Doll-Halloween Story Two

 Retired Major Lionel Eldridge was browsing items in a bazaar of relics, antiques, and curios when…See More
21 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
Thursday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Thursday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Oct 3
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Oct 3
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted