Infowars.com
February 14, 2013

On Tuesday, former vice president Al Gore appeared on Ellen Degeneres’ NBC daily show and admitted that scientists have “proposed” programs intended to “figure out a way to block out the sun,” an effort many argue is already underway via the “chemtrail” program.

Here’s a short transcript of some of the interview:

Ellen: “There’s a rumor, I don’t know if this is true or not, that some scientists are trying to figure out a way to block the sun to try to slow down global warming.”

Al Gore: “It’s a measure of the feeling of desperation that some of them feel…”

Ellen: “Are they really thinking they can do that?”

Gore: “Well, some of them are seriously proposing, and I think it’s completely nuts [laughter], you know, you put another kind of pollution, sulfur dioxide, up to orbit…cover the atmosphere, the sky won’t be really blue in the way it is now anymore, but it would block out some of the sun’s heat so that we wouldn’t have to take the difficult steps to stop spewing all this global warming pollution into the atmosphere.”

• A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Ellen: “Mm hmm.”

Gore: “And of course, there are a lot of problems with what they’re proposing. It turns out plants need sunlight,”

Ellen: “Yes”

Gore: “It wouldn’t stop the acidification of the oceans and it really should be yet another wake-up call for why we need to stop putting all this pollution out there. We put 90 million tons every day up there, and that’s what’s drying out the soil…that’s what’s contributing to the worsening of these fires in the West, West Nile Virus worst outbreak ever last year, Superstorm Sandy.”

It’s clear Gore attempted to take full advantage of the interview to spew out global warming propaganda, and did his best to try to discredit researchers who for years have maintained that a government program was already in place to spray artificial aerosol particles into the atmosphere to accomplish the very thing Ellen was questioning.

“Given the fact that most advancements in science and technology are already taking place years before they are disclosed to the public, it stands to reason that geoengineering programs based around spraying the upper atmosphere with particles are already underway, most notably in the form of chemtrails, contrails that linger in the sky for hours and form into artificial clouds,” PrisonPlanet.com editor Paul Watson wrote in 2012.

Also last year, Reuters reported the cost of a program that would perform this type of “sun-dimming” had been estimated at around $5 billion. “Planes or airships could carry sun-dimming materials high into the atmosphere for an affordable price tag of below $5 billion a year as a way to slow climate change,” a study claimed.

Adding to evidence that government weather manipulation has already been taking place, a 2008 New Scientist article pointed to a project funded by the DHS titled the Hurricane Aerosol and Microphysics Program (HAMP), which was working on testing “the effects of aerosols on the structure and intensity of hurricanes.”

“In HAMP’s final report,” Infowars reporter Melissa Melton wrote, “authors concluded, ‘Pollution aerosols reduced the cloud drop size and suppressed the warm rain forming processes in the external spiral cloud bands of the storms.’ It was also mentioned, ‘During the past decade it was found that aerosols (including anthropogenic ones) substantially affect cloud microphysics,’ proving deliberate chemtrailing has been occurring for at least the past ten years.”

In light of Obama’s reinvigorated resolve to push Congress to pursue climate change legislation (“Pass a market-based climate-change plan…or else…”), can we soon expect a full-on admission that a program designed to block the sun’s rays is and was already in effect?

Watch What in the World Are They Spraying to learn more about the hidden agenda behind “chemtrail” spraying or pick it up from the Infowars Store and help support our work.

Related: Cost of Chemtrail Program Put At $5 Billion a Yearhttp://www.infowars.com/cost-of-chemtrail-program-put-at-5-billion-...

Related: Global Chemtrail Bombardment – User Photos and Videohttp://www.infowars.com/global-chemtrail-bombardment-user-photos-an...

Related: Obama Ordered DHS to Control Hurricaneshttp://www.infowars.com/hurricane-aerosol-and-microphysics-program-...

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

Al Gore Talks About Chemtrails

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
9 hours ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
10 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
20 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
20 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
20 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
yesterday
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted