Gov. Jerry Brown signs into Law - Kids 12 and up NOT getting Parent...

 

I have no doubt that now with the state having control of the kids vaccines they will do major scare tactics through teachers and other authoritative figures to get the kids to take the Merck Gardasil vaccine! I also have no doubt that Merck was behind the push to get this signed into law. They will now make millions. They will probably have training courses for all teachers and any other person who will have influence on kids to teach them how to scare all the kids (including boys) to get the vaccine. They will most probably even have clinics at the schools to do mass vaccinations for all the children.

Now when they do these "secret" mass vaccinations at schools, which parents most likely won't know about it will be done without announcement where parents can talk to their kids to NOT take the vaccine!

After they do all the mass vaccinations how will they cover up all the reactions and death to the vaccine, I wonder? I am sure they will blame it on everything else but the vaccine. Another question, if a kid has a reaction and the parents have no clue the kid got the vaccine, will they be told to help treat the kid? When a parent has to take their kid to the emergency room, will the school call them up and say "OH, your kid got the Gardasil vaccine today?" NO I don't think the state will be that responsible to inform parents to help their child in the adverse reaction of Gardasil! I believe the state will simply give the vaccine to the kids "for their benefit", yet for the benefit of actually taking care of a kids health, they will step back and let a kid die!

Submitted by SherrieQA on

Views: 304

Replies to This Discussion

It can be worse than that. Good chance the parents will be accused of child abuse and badgered to admit what it was they did to the kids to give them the symptoms. That is how the DCFS operates in California. 

I am sorry to say it will be better than a good chance, it will be most likely a certainty they will try to charge the parents. 

Flu: Beware of Toxic Ground

Since viruses of flu mutate, the government made clear:
They highly recommend take vaccinations every year.
If you inject some little germs, your system will fight back,
And build the antibodies that your body now may lack.

I got my vaccination for the bird flu like they said,
My vaccination for the swine flu or I might be dead.
My vaccination for the A flu, B flu, C flu, three,
My vaccinations for the yearly threats I'm told they see.

I took my state-blessed germs in duty's 50 years of shots,
I don't know if it helped too much but they sure cost us lots. 
And worse those vaccinations, it may sadly soon be found, 
Do nothing more than put on tomb: "Beware of toxic ground."

I fear that if someone's child is forcibly vaccinated as is stipulated in this unconstitutional law, there will be at least one parent that will arrive at the vaccination center with his own type of vaccination against government power. Americans are a peaceful free loving people, but anger us, touch are children or violate our rights and you may as well roll around naked in a pit of rattle snakes because the end result WILL be the same.  The American people, will endure much suffering, but there comes a moment, a small incident, that becomes the proverbial straw on the camels back. We are reaching that moment...the shot heard round the world.

I know where I'm not going to be moving in the near or distant future.  CA has sure turned into a control freak nanny state. And to think that I was born there 30 something years ago ;) So much has changed since then.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
23 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Thursday
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Thursday
tjdavis posted a photo
Thursday
Doc Vega favorited Central Scrutinizer's group Clinton For Prison!
Thursday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1790355245884

"There was no 6 million! See Red Cross, put Jewish deaths during WWII at 277,000! German…"
Thursday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The De-intellectualizing of the West!

 One of the saddest aspects of reducing a society into chaos and division is propaganda, which is…See More
Sep 30

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted