raymond _______'s Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Children are definately under attack.Go into any ten year olds room and you will fin…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 27, 2012 to Disney's cartoon shows olympic nuclear attack

2 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by honeygirl

"About 20 years ago I read an article about five youngfellows in Africa all under six…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 26, 2012 to UK Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport Jeremy Hunt tells border strikers: the Olympics will be the highlight of your careers

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by raymond _______

"Thats the plan.When its over the extra cops,millitary etc  that are making up the sh…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 26, 2012 to Dead Asylum Seeker Shows Dark Side of Company Securing Olympics

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by honeygirl

"When the odds are stacked against you it is time to think outside the box.Concealed…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 26, 2012 to UK POLICE STATE - No Filming on Public Land: You’re Under ’Terrorist Law’

1 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by raymond _______

"Brilliant Article.Well done.There are 88 Constellations and everyone should know,not…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 26, 2012 to The ‘STARS’ of the Olympics

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Lawrence Edward Calcutt

"The animals are safe but the people are F-----."

raymond _______ replied Jul 20, 2012 to Olympic Opening Ceremony - Numerology & Symbolic (Sacrifice) Anyone?

4 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"Because ther are warmongering dogs who love invading other countries and killing any…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 20, 2012 to Why is UK Preparing for War, Instead of the Olympics?

6 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by amy velasco

"As Brian Gerrish said,this guy is a cabbage patch doll,and if you peeled back the to…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 18, 2012 to David Cameron backs Jerusalem as English national anthem

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Charles Magus

"This is no surprise."

raymond _______ replied Jul 16, 2012 to Border staff ‘let in terror suspects’ ahead of Olympics

1 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by raymond _______

"If enough people write articles about what might happen,and who would be to blame in…"

raymond _______ replied Jul 1, 2012 to False Flags and Conspiracy Theories Soaring Above London Olympic Stadium

2 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by DTOM

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis posted photos
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

The devil´s puppets - Artists in the music industry

Artists talking about occult practices in the entertainment industry
5 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

julian assange now free

"Julian Assange isn’t in a jail cell, but I doubt he’s free."
20 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited cheeki kea's photo
20 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited MAC's video
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
yesterday
cheeki kea posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted videos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Rough week.

"oh wow so glad you're ok lionhearted. Hope you and your neighbours have the building repaired…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

One More Time

If I could fall in love one more timeAnd cheat fate on the turn of a dimeBeing alone in a man’s…See More
Sunday

While the Wounds Are Still Fresh

In this age of lies Love has become a sad compromise The source of my emotional demiseAll the…See More
Saturday
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
Saturday
Larry Harmen's blog post was featured

China has weaponized Ebola to take over North America after WW3

The Defense Minister with his own Mouth has said it.…See More
Saturday
tjdavis's blog post was featured
Saturday
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured
Saturday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Countdown to WWIII ? You be the Judge as the Media Hides the Developments of the Democrats
Saturday
Doc Vega posted a photo
Friday

My Twisted Destiny

My Twisted Destiny Darling why don't you come and play with meOn a planetary seaOn a frozen moon we…See More
Friday
tjdavis posted a photo
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted