THIS ONE SUMS IT ALL UP

heres are a few, for all the pics, go to my photobucket link posted below :) got about an hour of video, but because I have HD TAPE Camcorder, have to digitize, edit & save it. should be up by this eve.

Fweezella & I arrived there about 10 am, awesome weather, bout 74 F all day, even got a lil chilly bout 9pm. First thing was to figure out parking w/out fear of towing. We parked it @ Sully Station Shop center ;) There were strategically placed cops/feds in places, like when we first got in area, we stopped @ a quikky-type mart and was getting some stuff and hitting the bathrooms,etc There was a fed car up in the corner. I was told that these guys were there to see who uses just the bathroom....you friggin believe that mess???? After parking, we had to hike it about a mile or so to location. opening scene was great because I didn't think there were going to be many, I was ever so wrong.

The main theme I was feeling was "Togetherness" because it was the nicest bunch of people you could ever meet. There was one scumbag scalping people for T-shirts (18$,$22XL) They were the worst quality t's (concert-T that shreds after 4 washings) and just white w/ black print, "Bilderberg 2012" or sum chit like that. But other than him, people would literally give ya the shirt off their back if ya needed it. The Oathkeepers gave away plenty of stuff like bottled water, literature, energy bars, etc. Couple Brooklyn kids couldn't get over how nice everyone was.

Homeless Brooklyn Kid

had about as much rhythm as an ashtray,& kept saying, "Its my 1st time"....yup, that was obvious brother :) BUT it was about involvement today, so rock on my NY friend!!!

It seemed to come in swarms, there would be this initial rush to the fence then holy hell would get unleashed...100 bullhorns all screaming out voices, recordings, siren yelps. Then the chanting and yelliing, and then screaming (I found myself yelling, "Do us all a favor and just kill yourselfs", or "Get The Hell Out of Town" lol)

Things would calm down for a bit, the cops would start to troll back into the woods, time for a recharge I guess. Then somebody like AJ or Mark Dice show up, and then thats all it took, friggin unrelenting decibels for an hour!!! Fence shaking so hard @ 1 time, thought it was coming down.

Feds had camera's on tripods all over the place, in the woods, up on poles. There were I think I counted 6 cops w/ camcorders in hand. Funny side note, there was one guy w/ a horn who knew what to say...was quite funny, he started having names for these cops, like one of them looked like duke nukem and another like Bert Reynolds ( a FAT Bert) SO he's bull horning them :Hey, Wheres Duke Nuke em and Bert @??" They sneak off for a GMO doughnut?"...lmao

They arrested the same guy from the day before, allegedly this guy says he was forced to take a TB shot or sit in jail til july or some chit. There were a couple guys saying it was a setup and the guy was a plant. Who knows, there were a lot of people spouting off some extreme shit that never happened, one kid saying around the corner there were armored vehicles ready to come out. I walked down to where he said they were, I saw doodly-squat and never did all day.

Met Blowhard, Luke Rudowsky, Mark Dice, Abbie Martin (RT news), people from Oathkeepers, folks from Pressfortruthe.com, and a few indies. Funny, there was Press from Canada & Mexico...BUT NOT A ONE American MSM "News" team there. There was a FoxNews Hottie there (never got her name, other than she was a fox reporter) She had no crew, wasn't covering it. Mark Dice let that bitch have it for sure..., she left rather hurriedly...lol

Was talking to Luke and asking his opinion on if this is making a real difference. He said its now being known who is the power but we need to keep on it. I concur

There were many many signs, some very creative, others w/ just a sharpie ...but the message was clear "WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES AND WE WILL NOT SUBMIT TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!"

1 clever guy made one that said "FREE CAR WASH" and was trying to get people to pull in that way...lmao

There was a british guy there, say about 60 or so, unique character, would bull horn all the traffic "Honk if you hate bilderberg scum"!! there was one thing that made him stand out tho.......

He was carring a holstered side-arm....AWESOME!!!!...got to talking w/ this guy and he knows wazzzzup!! He was funny, we were in deep convo, then all of a sudden he'd say, Medicine, need me medicine"...we'd go over to his lil corner and he'd pull out 2 bottles from his camo folding hunting chair bag & say, "Ya want the white or the Brown?"...lmao. this guy was toting liquor...lol

sure I took a couple hits of Medicine...calm my nerves see....lol Thought I took pics of him but can't seem to see him.

What really amazed me was the age range...there was one family there ( I called em the Dreadlok bunch, cuz they ALL had the dreads) w/ kids, there were couples w/ baby's, there were grand parents there , saw 1 ol guy w/ a walker type aid. went from 8 months to 80 it looked like. It was a majority white crowd, but there was a small mix of ethnticity's there as well...good to see ;)

curfew was 10pm, I suggested we get out of there before that and left about 9:15, I just wish I could do this for a living....lol, great fricking time!!!!!!

took 130 pics, 8 were shit...heres 122 pics of Saturday's Festival

Views: 640

Replies to This Discussion

AWESOME !!

PS: My voice is trashed today...mom didnt know who i was on the phone...lmao

Awesome, Hollywood. Glad you got to go. I'm gonna look at all the pics tonight after work.

ok then, here shows ya how rumors explode w/ in minutes....heres what really happened, apparently it wasn't a fox news info bimbo...it was this chick...

Hey, just a thought, if anybody watches these vids of SATURDAY'S Bberg festivities and see's a "Bloody Crackdown" Tshirt in it, please send me the link...would love to see if I'm on other peoples video's...lmao

DAMN, that didn't take long...Fweezella & I are on the 1st AJ vid I pulled up...shit I'm scared now..how many others out there???...lol

we were in the smoking section..lol, sitting on the bright orange "benches" FCPD provided for us..lmao

3:24, dead center, sitting on the Orange FCPD provided "Bench's" w/ the cap on...LMFAO!!!

Fweezella to my right (ur left)

and again @ 11:05 ;)

Thanks Hollywood , my man ,  good job Patriot ! :)

Thanks for the rundown, I washed it for many hours the live stream, the rundown was very accurate almost like a real journalist

Right on H! Great pics but moreover, the story you painted to go along with the pics made me feel like I was right there protesting elitist scum bags with ya my fellow rocker bud! Well, I was in spirit of course ;)

Will have video up shortly, I see I caught the 2nd arrest of the guy they arrested friday, and lots of AJ bullhorning and other stuff, seems to have turned out good quality, am processing the final now and then up it to b00b tube I guess ;)

The Mark dice, Michelle fields confrontation was interesting, not very familiar with Michelle fields,  why doesn't  tough guy Bill O'Reilly show up over there, and Mark dice can take him on

never heard of her either, Member of the "PPP" - Plastic People Party - maybe??

LMAO @ Duke Nuke em and Burt sneaking off for GMO donuts!

Also,"Things would calm down for a bit, the cops would start to troll back into the woods," troll back into the woods, nice imagery there :)

Hey man, you did an awesome job getting out there and reporting back with such a cool story, pictures, video. I really wish I could have been there -- especially after reading your synopsis -- we would have had a blast no doubt!

You're right, it would be exhilarating if we could do this full time. Ya never know what the future may bring ;)

Rock on brother!!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
1 hour ago
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
11 hours ago
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
11 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
11 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
11 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
11 hours ago
Doc Vega favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"Sad, but this is the fate of those who don't take heed and refuse to do their due diligence…"
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
14 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
16 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
17 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
18 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
tjdavis posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
Tuesday
Larry Harmen posted videos
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted