Related articles here
12160 ’s Eye On Pittsburgh G-20 Summit

Infowars

September 28, 2009

Saturday September 26 2009: Three undercover officers attempt to infiltrate a March Against Police Brutality at the University of Pittsburgh, but fail miserably due to their horrendous disguise attempts. During the march, one of them breaks a photographer’s camera. This is just one example of a larger pattern of attempts to silence the media during the G20 protests.

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

after all that I have seen this weekend... I got to tell you... this video is FUNNY AS HELL!

How obvious can you be? If this is what we're up against... wow. Just... wow.

That being said, I'm glad I didn't run into these pigs. I have a problem keeping my mouth shut!

Yeah.

When people dress all in black, cover their faces and engage in violence, then it is time for the protesters to place them under citizens arrest, remove their masks and take their pictures.  If they resist, bust out the tasers.  If they fight, empty a can of raid in their masks.

I hope next time the protesters use common sense and refuse to put up with these tactics.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

steve replied to Raz Putin's discussion NaturalNews:"New site “OblivionAgenda.com” to reveal accelerated globalist agenda for annihilation of the human race"
"Hey Raz, It's way past suspicious no cows, horses ,goat, or other domestic critters have died,…"
13 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited James T. Kirk's blog post How to Build a Get Home Bag
23 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Nation's Murderous Psychopaths Undecided On Whether They’ll Follow New Gun Laws
24 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion NaturalNews:"New site “OblivionAgenda.com” to reveal accelerated globalist agenda for annihilation of the human race"
"Wow that is suspicious Steve. Nature is being killed off by various means as we have seen huge die…"
52 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion Paul Joseph Watson/SummitNews:"San Diego State University Normalizes Pedophilia as a “Sexual Orientation”"
"Also see this: "BBC Teaches Schoolchildren: There Are ‘over 100’…"
58 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
1 hour ago
steve replied to Raz Putin's discussion NaturalNews:"New site “OblivionAgenda.com” to reveal accelerated globalist agenda for annihilation of the human race"
"Here in W. V. all the white tail deer are dead/dying ,the guuberment is blaming it on some fly at…"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion NaturalNews:"New site “OblivionAgenda.com” to reveal accelerated globalist agenda for annihilation of the human race"
"So let's see if the evil powers that be are truly omnipotent than why do they need to spend…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks CC Youtube just another rotten appendage of Big Tech."
1 hour ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer's video was featured

5G is just the tip of the iceberg

5G is coming, and people are worried. Well, should we be? To answer that question, we need to know what studies have been done on the safety of microwave-frequency digital radio transmissions. We need to look at WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G studies,…
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters's video was featured

Top 10 Reasons Ancient Rome was a Perverts Paradise

Top 10 Reasons Ancient Rome was a Perverts Paradise We all know Rome was a weird place. After all, people went everywhere in togas, had sex with their sister...
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's blog post How to Build a Get Home Bag
1 hour ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion Paul Joseph Watson/SummitNews:"San Diego State University Normalizes Pedophilia as a “Sexual Orientation”"
"Coming soon to a university near you: An Introduction To Pedophilia 101. It truly is impressive to…"
1 hour ago
Raz Putin posted discussions
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

"Transwomen and Cervical Cancer Screening"

"Idiocy levels are of the scales....."
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted