Challenging Statutory Charges
Most people fail to realize that STATE OF XYZ consists ONLY of ZIP code areas (it’s NOT a state of the Union, but a corporate subdivision of District of Columbia). So if it didn't happen in a ZIP code area, it DID NOT happen in the STATE. Ergo, it happened OUTSIDE of the STATE, where the STATE has no jurisdiction. Obviously.
Furthermore, cities are municipal CORPORATIONS that operate in ZIP code areas. So a rebuttal of any presumption that the offense happened in a CITY, is in order.
So to challenge any statutory charges, one needs to assert one or more of these:
1) He doesn't live in a ZIP code address (and so is NOT a STATE resident) [show a copy of letter addressed to you WITHOUT ZIP, or with ZIP of ‘00000’.]
2) The offense didn't happen in any ZIP code area (including a city, which is a municipal CORPORATION), but on the land of a state of the Union [certified copy of the FIRST State Constitution would help, since it defines the land boundaries of the state of the Union]
3) He didn't pay for the unregistered car/gun/drug with debt notes, but with REAL MONEY, such as gold, silver or Bitcoin [show a Bill of Sale that specifies payment in gold or Bitcoin and other valuable consideration]
4) He's a man Jaro Smith, and is only representing the JARO SMITH federal franchise (defendant) [preferably get Assumed Name registration in Minnesota]
5) He doesn’t voluntarily use Federal Reserve Notes, but always demands their redemption in lawful gold and silver money (pursuant to 12USC411), and only uses FRN debt notes under duress, protest and due to necessity. [show a copy of letter sent to Secretary of State John Kerry, making that demand]
BTW, the reason why US FAILS to redeem their Federal Reserve Notes in lawful GOLD money, when demanded under 12USC411, is because United States is BANKRUPT. I.e. the Federal Reserve System is the FIRST lienholder against the US, so nobody can get any REAL ASSETS, such as GOLD, before the FedRes is paid off.
And the federal debt is about $20 trillion. So until that is paid off, US cannot have any lawful money (gold and silver coins) in circulation and can’t redeem its banknotes in real gold money.