Adapted for Web by Tracy DeLatte, myFOXdfw.com
DALLAS - A former Department of Public Safety trooper who was accused of using excessive force during a traffic stop now faces criminal charges.
Trooper Arturo Perez was charged with misdemeanor assault for the incident that happened on the Dallas North Tollway in October 2009.
Latest Tyranny/Police State
- Man Calls Obama A Liar During Rally, Rabid Crowd Attacks Him
- Reported Cover Up at Jennings Police Department
- Raided Antiwar Activists Won't Testify Before Grand Jury
- Cops assault man who told them “Don't let the door hit you in the ass”
- Busted for Growing Veggies! Reason.tv's Nanny of the Month for September 2010
- Two Cops Accused of Robbing Undercover Officer
- POLICE BRUTALITY: Oakland Police Leave Note To Family 'We Killed Your Dog'
- Pregnant Woman TASERed For Not Signing Traffic Ticket Gets Second Chance In Appeals Court