mystery's Discussions (1,082)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"holy crap can you imagine the info commercials she must had endured!"

mystery replied Mar 26, 2014 to Corpse Sat on Couch, 'Watched TV' for Six Months

8 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Consciencious Objector

"How horrible!!! ROFLMAO I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair!"

mystery replied Mar 20, 2014 to Husband locked wife in garden shed because she kept chanting 'Ding dong, the witch is dead' after his mother died

4 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by linda dagosta

"Rofl, first off “This is not a victimless crime,”. What was the cat upset and embarr…"

mystery replied Feb 8, 2014 to Man gets two years probation for mailing cat poo to companies not willing to hire him

5 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Ragnarok

"I am up for an adventure Hollywood!! Lets check it out. Skully and Fox, lets go!!!!…"

mystery replied Nov 19, 2013 to THE TIME TRAVELER WHO RECORDED THE FUTURE ON HIS PHONE CAMERA RECORDER - AMAZING VIDEO

6 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Charles Magus

"If the human race survives long enough into the future it may be possible to meet yo…"

mystery replied Nov 19, 2013 to THE TIME TRAVELER WHO RECORDED THE FUTURE ON HIS PHONE CAMERA RECORDER - AMAZING VIDEO

6 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Charles Magus

"You are very welcome Sweettina2"

mystery replied Oct 4, 2013 to The Devil's Promenade: Inside the rural Missouri town haunted by mysterious light that even Army engineers are at a loss to explain

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by mystery

"I have long considered the approach to the population of the Earth to have been star…"

mystery replied Apr 11, 2013 to DON'T be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Scientific Evidence.

4 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Charles Magus

"Explain Hollywood, forgive me but I don't know that expression."

mystery replied Feb 12, 2013 to TV station hacker warns of zombies in Montana

6 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"LOL....hmmm.....Henry....stop!!!! Holy...crap...are..you...eating..Floyd???? Wheres…"

mystery replied Feb 12, 2013 to TV station hacker warns of zombies in Montana

6 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"This is defiantly is the correct group. You know people have always been sadists, hi…"

mystery replied Aug 29, 2012 to Underground sex club found at Whiskey Row

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by mystery

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

MAC posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post A Message to Illegal Aliens
"Less Prone Dude you are exactly right! "
11 hours ago
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Time to remember"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
15 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Target - Innocence

"The amount of evil these people do is unbelievable. Sick, sick, sick pervert bastards."
15 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Target - Innocence

"This hatred for innocent life gets sadder with every passing day. Certainly in times of greed,…"
15 hours ago
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

An American Hippie In Israel HD trailer

Grindhouse Releasing is proud to present the very first home-video release of Amos Sefer's long lost psychedelic epic. Deluxe edition 3 disc Blu-ray/DVD comb...
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo

Target - Innocence

The six month old baby boy, dressed in a colorful dress with a flowery pattern, appears to be…
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post A Message to Illegal Aliens
"That uncontrolled flow of illegal immigrants is part of the plan. It creates chaos and destruction.…"
yesterday
FREEDOMROX posted a discussion
yesterday
FREEDOMROX posted a video

James Traficant Jr. Bankruptcy Speech! Must Hear! Emergency Banking Act Is Why He Was Silenced

James Traficant Jr. bankruptcy speech from 1993 reading of the speech because all other videos have been replaced. This is a very significant speech and it ...
yesterday
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Sunday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
Sunday
tjdavis posted a video

KINGDOM - Animated Short Film

Can art reveal, transform, and inspire? What does it take to redeem a culture left in ruins?KINGDOM is an audio-visual experience that serves as a template f...
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted