cheeki kea's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (375) Replies Latest Activity

"You're right Chris it's only been in the few years since war of the sexes began but…"

cheeki kea replied Mar 12, 2021 to ‘Super Straight’ Movement Swells Destroying LGBTQ Identity Politics Game They Created

3 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

"That's Great news TZ. Let's hope this incentive helps unite all those who aspire to…"

cheeki kea replied Mar 11, 2021 to ‘Super Straight’ Movement Swells Destroying LGBTQ Identity Politics Game They Created

3 Mar 12, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

"I've noticed a few world wide 'studies' going down recently TZ and all seem to be me…"

cheeki kea replied Mar 6, 2021 to Self-harm claims rise by 333% and overdoses are up 120% among 13 to 18-year-olds: The shocking toll of the pandemic on teenagers' mental health is revealed

2 Mar 6, 2021
Reply by Parrhesia

"Cool. Good on this business man for standing up to these idiots. ( I've heard our id…"

cheeki kea replied Mar 3, 2021 to A MAN, ZACK, STOPS 6 COPS TRESPASSING ON HIS PROPERTY - UNDERSTANDING COMMON LAW

3 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

"Good article but I find the attitude to the conclusion of his opinion party false. I…"

cheeki kea replied Feb 25, 2021 to Gary D. Barnett - Our Only Recourse is Civil Disobedience

1 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

"Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) from raccoon dog can serve as an efficient re…"

cheeki kea replied Feb 25, 2021 to German scientist says 99.9% chance coronavirus leaked from Wuhan lab

1 Feb 25, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

""

cheeki kea replied Feb 24, 2021 to Buffalo public schools claim 'all white people' perpetuate systemic racism and force kindergarteners to watch video of dead black children to warn them about 'racist police and state-sanctioned violen

4 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Parrhesia

"Oh my goodness it makes you wonder who's next. I think it'll be 'front line workers'…"

cheeki kea replied Feb 24, 2021 to New York’s Nazi governor did to the disabled the same thing he did to the elderly.

3 Feb 24, 2021
Reply by Parrhesia

"That's right LP but good news they have cocked up and become victims of their own no…"

cheeki kea replied Feb 19, 2021 to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Behind ‘Anti-Racist’ Math Push

5 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

"Stoking up racist disharmony is a desperate ongoing move by the elites because it is…"

cheeki kea replied Feb 19, 2021 to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Behind ‘Anti-Racist’ Math Push

5 Feb 19, 2021
Reply by cheeki kea

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on MAC's photo
Thumbnail

gvIKn.qR4e-small-MAJOR-MEAT-COMPANY-INVESTS

"What, in the late years of their lives, is driving these people to commit such evil crimes against…"
7 hours ago
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post Covid vaccine death: “I didn’t know it was possible for a human to die so horrifically, so quickly” - coder speaks out.
"The sad state of the modern medicine"
7 hours ago
cheeki kea's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Doc Vega's 4 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
Anti Everything's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
CattyScatbrat's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Burbia's blog post was featured

Journalism as we know it

By Burbia The direction of journalism has taken is odious. First we have yellow journalism. This…See More
8 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's photo
8 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
10 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
13 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE: PSYWAR

The World Is Our Stage...Join Us. Text SORB04 to 462-769 and Go PSYOP today!
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Point in History

A Point in History I'm up at this hour just give me a breakI want to quit but there’s too much at…See More
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Thursday
Doc Vega posted photos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Wednesday
Less Prone and alux junes are now friends
Wednesday
Less Prone posted a video

Klaus Schwab, Transgenderism, and AI | Russian Philosopher Aleksandr Dugin

Aleksandr Dugin is the most famous political philosopher in Russia. His ideas are considered so dangerous the Ukrainian government murdered his daughter and ...
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"You're right LP their stories must be heard but they are scattered among numerous websites and…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Sisterhood

"ah I hear music to my ears. Perhaps she know s o m e t h I n g . Smoking poisonous nightshade…"
Wednesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted