Diana's Discussions (865)

Discussions Replied To (353) Replies Latest Activity

""

Diana replied on Thursday to RNC Raising Money To Help Democrats Televise Five Debates A Week (Satire)

1 on Thursday
Reply by Diana

"How Extinction Rebellion climate change zealots - including a baronet's Cambridge-ed…"

Diana replied Oct 14 to Death cult rising

11 Oct 14
Reply by Diana

"Organized religion is being controlled by the state."

Diana replied Oct 14 to 28,000 Pastors Are Training To Keep You Calm On Your Way to a FEMA Camp

3 Oct 14
Reply by Less Prone

"He did not have a “business or personal relationship” with Epstein -  That explains…"

Diana replied Oct 14 to ZeroHedge: "Bill Gates Was Much Closer To Jeffrey Epstein Than He Initially Let On"

8 Oct 14
Reply by James Roberts

"Here's another Netflix propaganda show: CULTURE Netflix Pilot Depicts Conservative T…"

Diana replied Oct 12 to New Netflix movie fantasizes about time-traveling liberals carrying out the “pre-crime” murder of patriots to prevent an American uprising against globalism

6 Oct 12
Reply by Diana

"Great. he had a fling with a student.  What a guy!  Wonder if that's the girl he's p…"

Diana replied Oct 11 to Buffalo Chronicle: "Trudeau accusor lands a seven-figure NDA to keep quiet about West Grey departure"

2 Oct 11
Reply by Diana

"They look like a bunch of zombies."

Diana replied Oct 11 to Death cult rising

11 Oct 14
Reply by Diana

"thenationalsentinel.com/2019/10/09/former-cia-officer-in-syria-explainer-trump-is-c…"

Diana replied Oct 10 to See The Strategic Withdrawal From Syria Laid Out

4 Oct 10
Reply by Diana

"Zionism is not a religion, it is a movement dedicated to the establishment and suppo…"

Diana replied Oct 9 to Lost in Translation Part II : "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders of Zion"

10 Oct 9
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Trump has accomplished a lot despite the constant push back from libs.  "

Diana replied Oct 9 to President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

10 Oct 10
Reply by MAC

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Raz Putin favorited Old Denmark's photo
8 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Globalists using this weapon on California????
18 minutes ago
Maas favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
James Roberts posted a photo

Climate Control

OMG No! LOL
1 hour ago
Maas commented on Old Denmark's photo
Thumbnail

dumb goys

"About five years ago I used to post flyers of the Harretz article from which this quote comes from.…"
1 hour ago
Phyllis Maka posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Mr. Rogers Clown

"I think that secretly that Mr. Rogers was based as fuck!"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted discussions
2 hours ago
James Roberts left a comment for Old Denmark
"Thanks for the comment on my profile. Nobody ever accused me of being on the right track before,…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Goygle"
2 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor And Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts"
"Frank Underwood Tube"
2 hours ago
"It's from Nazionale, of course. It means "National". period. Remember, the Nazis…"
2 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
"I wrote a poem / song for my now-ex once. My favorite part was: (sung in the manner of Glen…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Doc Vega's blog post Wondering
3 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Maas's photo
Thumbnail

Michelle Obama and Dan Schneider

"Joe taught him everything he knows."
3 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted