All Discussions Tagged '2nd' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gun Control - Watch What Happens When Guns Are Banned.

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms, disarm only those who are neither inclined, nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make thing…

Started by Cryptocurrency

4 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Maria De Wind

Woman Hiding With Kids Shoots Intruder... and this is why the 2nd Amendment works

A woman hiding in her attic with children shot an intruder multiple times before fleeing to safety Friday.The incident happened at a home o…

Started by Tara

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Capt. Dave

DHS Prepares for Civil Unrest as Obama Poised to Destroy 2nd Amendment

Susanne Posel Infowars.com July 28, 2012 Surveillance drones have a new mission. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) t…

40 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Roy Patterson

Explosive Gun Battle: Brothers In Arms

Infowars.com May 18, 2012 Gun culture is widespread in America and, importantly, represents one of the few rights we still have that are al…

1 May 18, 2012
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

I'm doing 'God's work'. Meet Mr Goldman Sachs

The Sunday Times gains unprecedented access to the world's most powerful, and most secretive, investment bank Lloyd Blankfein: chairman an…

Started by Anti Oligarch

1 Dec 2, 2011

Michelle Obama's warning to Gun Owners

I never liked or voted for Obama but he must have completely lost his mind. The most popular petition on the WH site a month ago was to ful…

Started by keithlandia

2 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by J. Patriot

This is how the Minnesota Judiciary System Fixes Court Cases

This is an excerpt from an article I wrote on one of my blogs: ! It is the strategy of many governments to demonize and discredit political…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Feb 26, 2011

Antikythera Mechanism – The Discovery of World’s First Analog Computer

Discovery and artifact recovery. In October 1900, a team of sponge divers led by Captain Dimitrios Kondos had decided to wait out a severe…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Dec 27, 2009

Charles Galton Darwin - The Next Million Years - How to Kill Off Excess Population 1953

I wish you all happy times filled with love and peace. I've attached the title above for you. It's a PDF ebook, it's a small file but big…

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Dec 17, 2009

Ask Your Doctors To Sign This Form Before They Vaccinate You Or Your Children

If a doctor wants you or your children to have a vaccine ask them to sign this Click below on the attachment to download

Started by Anti Oligarch

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post Welcome Back to the Hive
17 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

"The Chinese thought it was an elaborate joke" | Helen Joyce

John and Helen discuss why transgenderism and gender theory are a Western phenomenon.Helen Joyce was Britain Editor at The Economist, where she worked for ov...
18 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
Less Prone commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

iconism

"Germany remains a country under military occupation by its conqueror. US has 21 military bases and…"
19 hours ago
Larry Harmen's 2 blog posts were featured
20 hours ago
Doc Vega's 5 blog posts were featured
20 hours ago
cheeki kea's blog post was featured

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
20 hours ago
FREEDOMROX's blog post was featured
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Famine or War What Would it Be

"I think it will be famine for some and war for others. "
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Burbia is correct. The Tik of the litter is successful in gorging itself at the information/media…"
23 hours ago
Less Prone posted a video

How the Government Uses Fear-Mongering to Alter Your Brain

Unlock the full interview here: https://bit.ly/3RCq6ccMolecular geneticist and immunologist Dr. Michael Nehls tells Tucker Carlson how fear-mongering is used...
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

main-qimg-5806e1adb3109cf42e236b6063e7e3ec

The cowardly murderous Democrats out to destroy America.
yesterday
Sandy posted videos
yesterday
Burbia commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Is that the narrative now? Its more like Tik Tok influenced the younger generation to not be…"
Friday
Burbia commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Who exactly are these beings? They violently push their way into the Middle East claiming it their…"
Friday
Less Prone posted a photo

Famine or War What Would it Be

How far are these monsters allowed to go?
Thursday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
Thursday
Less Prone commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
"It's so cruel and unfair. So many innocent people fell for it and even now the wictims are…"
Thursday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"In all likelihood if the MSM comes up with an explanation it's probably pure unadulterated…"
Thursday
Doc Vega commented on truth's video
Thumbnail

MSM Admits US Funding Al-Qaeda & Taliban Terror Attacks

"Mark Levin talks about all the front groups funded by Soros that have provided revenue for the…"
Thursday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted