Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

communication with our host ning. note,despite my desire to be part of this conversation o the zendesk site, I have no way (so far)

Justin Glyer

Justin Glyer

Aug 22 01:34 pm (PDT)

Hi Amanda,

We have already issued the very same cease and desist directly to Justin TV last night and they ceased streaming the live feed which illegally captured our broadcast and simultaneously streamed it online, something we do not permit. We have no claim against Justin TV’s embeddable player provided it does not contain our content without our authorization as it did here. This is what you must disable. Any links to Current TV should also be removed as Current TV ceased to exist on 8/20/2013.

Best,

Justin

Amanda

Amanda (Ning Help Center)

Aug 22 01:19 pm (PDT)

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the revised letter. You identified the following link and page (http://12160.info/page/watch-current-tv-channel-shows-online-live-f...), but I need a bot more clarification from you.

Are you looking to have the embedded video player with "Justin.tv" removed from the page and/or all of the links on the page?

Thanks,
Amanda

Justin Glyer

Justin Glyer

Aug 22 12:33 pm (PDT)

HI Amanda,

I have attached a revised letter here. Please disable the content. I hope this concludes this matter.

Thanks,

Justin

Attachment(s)
12160 - Cease and Desist - 120822a.pdf

Amanda

Aug 22 11:50 am (PDT)

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your response. We are eager to cooperate with you, but we are not able to remove the material until we receive a complete DMCA notice from you. The statements that you have provided do not include some key components, such as a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

Therefore, we need to ask that you please provide us with the information of your previous email along with a statement that states “I declare under penalty of perjury that the information in my notification accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and I declare that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”

The easiest way to do this is to fill out our automated form at http://hc.ning.com/contact/legal/dmca.php.

We realize this request may seem unnecessary, but it is required before we are able to remove the material. Once we receive your response, which will complete the DMCA notice, we will remove the material expeditiously.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Amanda

Justin Glyer

Justin Glyer

Aug 22 11:34 am (PDT)

Hello Amanda,

The statement makes clear that the content being streamed both belongs to Al Jazeera America and is being done without our authorization. Our television network only launched yesterday and I assure you that we have not licensed it to any outside party with permission to distribute it via your social network. Please remove and/or disable any distribution of our content immediately.

Sincerely,

Justin Glyer

Amanda

Aug 22 10:32 am (PDT)

Dear Justin,

Thank you for your notice relating to http://12160.info/, which is a social network hosted on the Ning platform. Ning is an online service provider that provides a set of technology applications that enable individuals to build their own social networks (we refer to these individuals as “Network Creators”). Ning is not involved in the decisions relating to material uploaded or published by users of our technology platform. In addition, Ning is not involved in the management or operation of the social networks hosted on our platform. However, our Terms of Service (http://www.ning.com/termsofservice) require that Network Creators and their members have all of the rights necessary in the material they upload or publish to their social networks, including license and copyright. Ning takes the rights of intellectual property owners very seriously and, as a service provider, complies with all applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to the valid notices of alleged copyright infringement we receive according to the DMCA by expeditiously removing allegedly infringing material and terminating accounts, when appropriate, according to our Repeat Infringer Policy.

We appreciate your communication of 8/22/13 and are eager to cooperate with you as appropriate. According to the DMCA, however, notices of infringement should substantially comply with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512. Your notification of 8/22/13 does not meet the notification requirements of the DMCA. Specifically, you have not provided us with:

1. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.

2. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Therefore, unfortunately, at this time we are not able to take further action in response to your communication.

Please respond at your convenience with a complete DMCA notice by filling out our automated form at http://hc.ning.com/contact/legal/dmca.php. Alternatively, please respond with the missing information described above along with the information of your previous email to submit a complete DMCA notice. Thank you for your cooperation and attention to this matter.

Thanks,
The Ning Team

Justin Glyer

Justin Glyer

Aug 22 08:31 am (PDT)

Please review attached correspondence and respond as requested.

Notice: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of our firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Attachment(s)
12160 - Cease and Desist - 120822.pdf

Delicious.

I will now go out of my way to post working streams to their content :)   Consider this a warning you corporate whores of Babylon.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Fruition of what John Kerry and Obama Allowed the Iranian Nuclear Arsenals to Emerge
"cheeki kea remember they killed Bin Laden on Pakistan."
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
17 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

USS Liberty Vet TELLS ALL: “It Was A Cover-Up From Day 1”

Subscribe To James: https://www.youtube.com/c/5149withJamesLi To become a Breaking Points Premium Member for EXCLUSIVE content including LIVE AMAs and to wat...
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Here we go! Middle East about to EXPLODE, Diddy arrested, Trump Shooter groomed | Redacted Live

5G Free: Order today at http://www.5GFREE.com/REDACTED - code REDACTED to save 15% off your order.........American Financing: Visit http://americanfinancing....
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Want Proof That America Has Been Compromised From Within by Traitors?

In the two months’ time there have been 2 assassination attempts upon Donald Trump. Just a few…See More
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post On the Threshold of the True Matrix
"cheeki kea Thank you Dear. I always cherish your input."
yesterday
Bud Parker and Bud Parker are now friends
Monday
MAC posted a video

HARRIS SHOULD RESIGN! ABC Whistleblower comes forward with DAMNING information!

Kamala Harris should resign because of this. It's BLATANT election interference!➡️ JOIN THE CHANNEL ⬅️Become a Member:⛓️‍💥https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC...
Monday
cheeki kea posted a discussion
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Monday
tjdavis posted a blog post
Sunday
MAC posted a video

FACT CHECK: 2020 ELECTIONS. Were they "STOLEN?"

This video provides pretty clear evidence there were some anomalies that SHOULD have been further investigated. However, they weren't. What do YOU think?➡️ J...
Sunday
Sandy posted a video

“Can’t Take It Anymore” Residents Of Small Ohio Town Beg For Help After Haitians Take Over City

People who live in the small Ohio town of Springfield are begging city officials for help after 20,000 Haitian Migrants have overwhelmed their community. Dur...
Saturday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post On the Threshold of the True Matrix
"Another great essay. The average individual is too overwhelmed with in coming info's that it…"
Saturday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post On the Threshold of the True Matrix
Saturday
cheeki kea posted a discussion

Eugenics Australia and Beyond

Wow. The Grabbing of Data has Started. Be very watchful new parents and take every caution.…See More
Saturday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Fruition of what John Kerry and Obama Allowed the Iranian Nuclear Arsenals to Emerge
"The internet gossip on this mind-blowing issue seems to indicate that Iran got something on Obama…"
Saturday
Michael A. Pinson posted a photo

What church does kamala attend

I tried searching Duck Duck Go to see what church kamala Harris attends. As soon as I typed "what…
Friday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted