Biden Falsely Says He Helped Find Republican Votes For Obamacare (Another Lie - Don't Liars Realize People Know They're Lying?)

Former Vice President Joe Biden falsely said at a rally Friday that he found Republican votes to pass the Affordable Care Act during his time in the Obama administration.

“We need someone with a proven ability to bring people together and do the hard work of getting legislation passed,” Biden said at a rally in Texas. “I’ve done that before … finding Republican votes for the Recovery Act, Obamacare, helping keep us from falling into a Great Depression.”

The Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, passed on a partisan basis in the Senate, 60–39, in December 2009. Every Democrat and two independents voted for it, and all Senate Republicans against.

The House passed the Senate bill with a 219–212 vote in 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against the bill, which became a flash point that ultimately made passing future bipartisan legislation nearly impossible.

dailycaller.com/2019/12/14/biden-trump-elections-ukraine/

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember when I pushed a bus full of nuns holding babies out of the way of a train.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

James Roberts commented on stormtruther's video
Thumbnail

MEXICO: STRIKING TEACHERS CLASH WITH RIOT POLICE

"Wow. They're really protesting that? Color me impressed. Imagine if teachers in Western…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited stormtruther's video
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on MAC's video
Thumbnail

We All Knew, Durham, No Report, Just Indictments, Panic WW - Episode 2109b

"Can you imagine being President with Hillary as your VP?? I would get whiplash from looking behind…"
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited MAC's video
2 hours ago
James Roberts favorited MAC's video
2 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's blog post 5G and Coronavirus
"King of Cups - He says there's evidence, but that always means data is interpreted. I mean, I…"
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited stormtruther's photo
3 hours ago
MAC posted videos
4 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post

‘CoronaVirus: God Destabilizing World Economy for Arrival of Messiah’ leading Rabbi Says & the sheep goes baaaaaaa!

“What you’re looking at is a precursor to the messianic event, where the entire world will…See More
4 hours ago
Know WON posted a status
"Je_di_?"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a discussion
6 hours ago
King Of Cups posted blog posts
10 hours ago
King Of Cups commented on James Roberts's blog post 5G and Coronavirus
"Hi JR with all due respect I beg to differ on 5G 60GHZ. "Combination experiments are extremely…"
11 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited stormtruther's photo
11 hours ago
James Roberts posted videos
12 hours ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Energy drinks are not what you think
"Hard tio say what the impact really is. I remember reading a study by (mind control expert) Dr.…"
12 hours ago
James Roberts posted a photo
12 hours ago
James Roberts commented on James Roberts's video
Thumbnail

Where Does It End? New 'Monarch' Brain Device Approved for ADHD

"Doc - Yeah, Dilantin gave me autism. I recall vividly the pills actually taste sweet, little scored…"
13 hours ago
Know WON posted a status
13 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on James Roberts's video
Thumbnail

Where Does It End? New 'Monarch' Brain Device Approved for ADHD

"There's a completely natural doctor in California who treats cases of addiction, ADD, ADDHD,…"
14 hours ago

© 2020   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted