Long Story, so condensed for time here ;) I have a friend here, she means the world to me, luv 'er to pieces and I'm trying to help get her back into her Commercial & Residential Cleaning Services biz she had before she fell into dark times, bad times, bad doodz, bad scenes. She has a 12yo son who is very baseball athletically enabled shall I say, still un-corrupted, bright,great kid. Been rough for everybody.

I'm going to surprise her for her birthday (31, July 5) With a 88 Jeep Grand Cherokee prepped for cleaning machine mode, with magnetic door signs with biz name/logo, inside jeep will be 1000 biz cards, letterhead,pens,etc swag,..and her Official, suitable for framing, Virginia State Small Business License. Also making her a web site (Still work in progress) for the biz, she knows NONE OF IT'S COMING!!

I need some business name idea's rather quickly, I may add if I want all this printed & done by 7/5 for delivery.

I had one rolling around with it, "Maids of Honor" But more i said it, more pretentious it sounds..lol

Any and all suggestions are already appreciated here, thanks, & Remember to...

"Fight The Good Fight"

Views: 486

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How bout "zippidy DOOO yourself a favor!| Zippidy DOOOO yourself a FAVOR!

"The Most Delightful Maids!"

sung to the tune of ... [Lean on Me]
"CCCLEAN  on me, when you're not strong,
And I'll be your MAI AIA AI AI AID
I'll help you clean on!"

Clean On Me!

wow i just played the chorus sounds awesome

You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to CLEAN ON.
I just might have a problem that you'll understand,
We all need somebody to CLEAN ON.

God Bless,

how about "CLEAN ON ME!

sung to the tune of [LEAN ON ME}
https://all-mp3-download.com/music/lean-on-me/

CLEAN ON ME! when you're not strong
I'll be your MAI AI AI AID, I'll help you CLEAN ON
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need somebody to CLEAN ON.

I just played the chorus it sounds hopeful

You just call on me, brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to CLEAN ON.
I just might have a problem that you'll understand,
We all need somebody to CLEAN ON.

God bless :)

lolz, thanks Mr. Paul, ya may have something workable there sir, me likey ;)

still trying to think of a damn goodn

I would change this ACTUAL line in the chorus though from:
"I just might have a problem that you'll understand"

change it to: "YOU just might have a problem that WE'll understand"

Maids In America

Maid Invaders

Southern Charms Cleaning Services

Southern Charm is good, but I like the Maids of Honor. Being honorable and trustworthy in someone's home is important. Make sure to put the 's' on the end, she may grow big and hire more maids.

Minute Maids

Merry Maids

American Maids

Know what? You are one helluva man, and friend. Saying prayers for her success.

Damn guys, very kewl names... Minute Maids....hmmmmm, me likey that one, also American Maids....thats the ticket me thinks, I see red white & blue logo ideas already ;)

Maids In America...... dang...also a good'n, Thanks cheeki monkey...lol {j/p}

w00t!

I sent all these to Tiff, let her decide, it's gonna be her show, I'm leading her towards an American based theme. 

Maids of America

Good idea Sweet T. How about "Maid in America" - making homes and buildings Great Again ! ( because Americans deserve the best ) ps.. we call our maids and cleaners 'Custodians' here as most of them are key holders.

LOL, I wanted to say American Maid but that was also a wierd angry feminist female super hero in the animated version of The Tick. So yeah Maid in America or Maid of America is way better.

When it's maid here it's maid with love, might be a good slogan for that name.

What a good friend you are, I hope she does well with it.

Thanks bro...

"The Tick" .....lolz I used to watch that, didn't they try to do a live action sit-com version of it on Fox long long ago???

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

 

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

TDS

"ps.. Does anyone think this mental illness is viral escaping beyond the boarders of the USA ?,…"
21 hours ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
tjdavis posted a blog post
yesterday
tjdavis posted a video

Cast a Giant Shadow (1966) - Trailer

Directed by: Melville ShavelsonYear: 1966Country: USAGenre(s): Drama, History, WarSYNOPSIS:In this fact-based film, distinguished U.S. Army Col. David Marcus...
yesterday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's photo
Wednesday
cheeki kea posted a photo
Tuesday
cheeki kea favorited Doc Vega's blog post The De-intellectualizing of the West!
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"  Scrubbed from the internet? The idiots photographed themselves!!! “Conspiracy…"
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

A Halloween Story

 I’d made a reservation for a cabin a day before Halloween was to fall. I guess watching little…See More
Monday
Less Prone favorited tjdavis's blog post The Trap
Sunday
Doc Vega's 2 blog posts were featured
Sunday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"rlionhearted, That's a question I've asked from thevery beginning! What the hel;l was…"
Saturday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post The Exposure of the 9-11 attacks as an Inside Job! In Plane SITE!
"Less Prone, they are not just folling us they are killing innocent citizens and non-combatants for…"
Saturday
tjdavis posted a video

The Conformist (1970) Original Trailer [HD]

Directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. With Jean-Louis Trintignant, Stefania Sandrelli and Gastone Moschin.The Conformist Blu-ray : https://amzn.to/3QruE5FThe Conf...
Oct 2
Doc Vega posted a blog post

How Ukraine Revolutionized Warfare and Stopped Putin

 A war that Vladimir Putin sold to his people that would be a cake walk that would be over in a few…See More
Oct 2
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a photo
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a blog post
Oct 1
tjdavis posted a video

Linda Moulton Howe Reopens the Antarctica Mystery With New Claims

Linda Moulton Howe has reopened a file she guarded for twenty-five years, and nearly every witness inside it is now gone. It holds testimony about Antarctica...
Oct 1

© 2026   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted