Many have speculated that the winter solstice of December 21, 2012 is the "end of the world" (KJV) or the "end of time" like prophesied in Matthew 24:3 regarding when the Christ will return.  But these are wrong translations. In some Bibles (Revised Standard Version, New International Version, New American Bible), it correctly reads "end of the age". On 12/21/12 we will witness a cosmic alignment that occurs every 26,000 years. And we will also witness the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.

The world will certainly continue after 12/21/12, but it will never be the same. The Christ will have returned and produced the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 seals" on its cover. Its paradigm-changing information will usher in a new age that can best be described as "heaven on Earth"

Views: 877

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3---,

Thanks for posting the 5th Dimension video. You didn't comment on the op, please do.

Lot's of questions. Problem is, all the answers are opinion and I've always preferred facts meself.

Nathan,

Wrong. 12/21/12 is a major cosmic alignment that cannot be disputed - it is fact. On 12/22/12, it will be a fact that the world did not end and time did not end. So the question will then be, "Has the Christ returned?" And how will you know that for sure? Please answer that.

Perhaps I should have been more specific. It is opinion that the 'age of aquarius' begins later this yr or that it has already begun or whether it will come sometime in the future.

On 12/22/12 I expect I'll do what I do every morning: 3 mile run, an hr of PT, coffee and then proceed to whatever sundry activities need to be attended to.

Nathan,

You're WRONG! 12/21/12 is a major cosmic alignment that cannot be disputed - it is fact. On 12/22/12, you can expect to do what you do every morning, but there will be a difference. It will then be the Age of Aquarius, the Christ will have returned and produced the "book/scroll with the 7 seals on its cover" that changes the world forever (through its scientific breakthroughs?), and "everyone will now be judged according to their actions".

LOL, I never said there wasn't a cosmic alignment. I said it's an opinion to claim it is the 'age of aquarious'.

As far as your claim of a 'difference' on 12/22/12, or any other day for that matter, suffice to say that I put no faith in prognosticators, fortune tellers, mystics nor religionists.

Since we have no other option than to wait and see what transpires on 12/22/12 why don't we just do that? Then we can talk about what DID, or didn't, happen.

Nathan,

I'm a scientist and have a paper both on NASA's website http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/exep_exoMtgPosters.cfm and the Lunar and Planetary Institute's website. Do you "put your faith in science"? Scientific theories must predict and I've produced the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'.

no, I do not put my 'faith' in science. Faith is for 'believers'. As I stated in my first comment, I prefer facts. I do not say that what has not been proven 'fact' as of yet is not possible, only that they are not 'facts'. I'm a skeptic, sir.

Nathan,

Science is based on facts. Theories can make predictions or they wouldn't be scientific theories. 

PERSONALLY ~ I think it is foolish to be predicting the end of the world especially when so many are trying to rule it! ~ this is astrology at best and another ancient way to control people IMO ~

If you are a bible reader you also know that no man can Know the time nor the hour of the end of the age of man ~ Not even the angels in heaven know that~ Symbolism is a human thing we love it ~ Aquarius Aquarius meaning horoscope

AQUARIANS have great desire for material gain, but are not greedy. They are tireless workers and are willing to work for what they want, and do not demand more than their fair share. They read character instinctively, and for this reason they "see through" people too easily to be really happy. 

Aquarius - The Sign of the Water Bearer
The Aquarias' symbol is the man, who is holding two vessels in his hands : one contains alive water , another - dead. It symbolises the division between good and evil, black and white. It is in the Aquarias' nature to be interested in science's advanced achievements. For example - computers. In general ,he loves to use any modern technical achievements. Sometimes, he shows such a great interest in them, that they can replace contact with people at all. The inner world of people who were born under the sign of The Aquarias is very unstable. There are rather frequently the revolutions take place. That is why these people are usually moody . Though the Aquarias loves everything new he can find there something old .

Friends

They tend to collect friends the way some people put together an art collection. The typical AQUARIAN may have so many friends, but very few confidants. In real friendship or love they get on best with those born from May 21 to June 20, October 20 to 27, and, as a rule, with those who were born in November.

Health

These people are inclined to suffer most from the stomach, often through the nerves of the stomach in some peculiar manner that is difficult to relieve with ordinary medicine. Bad circulation often troubles them and there is often some delicacy of the eyes.

Color

The most favorable colors for them are all shades of what are known as "electric shades," as electric blues and electric grays.

Stones

The birth stones for the period are sapphires, pink topazes, and moonstones.

Where is life taking you? Is there a higher power at work? A passionate lover? Find out with Free astrology reading.

The 2012 year is the year of the water Dragon.
Is 2012 Your Number? Get a free sample Numerology One-Year Forecast

Suzie,

First, how incredibly rude and disrespectful of you to choose an avatar that's pointing its middle finger at us. I ask that you change it.

You said, "PERSONALLY ~ I think it is foolish to be predicting the end of the world especially when so many are trying to rule it! ~ this is astrology at best and another ancient way to control people IMO". Did you read the op or did you imagine reading something else? Keeping track of time - the ages - through the motions of the stars is not 'astrology'.  

"If you are a Bible reader", I AM a Bible scholar and have cracked several of its codes. "You also know that no man can Know the time nor the hour of the end of the age of man ~ not even the angels in heaven know that." Here's the contradiction (there are many in the Bible): the Christ and his disciples knew that "He'd return at the end of the age" and 12/21/12 is the end of the Age of Pisces. Of course, other prophecies would have to be fulfilled like the Christ returning and producing the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals". The information contained on and in it would be paradigm-shifting and lead humankind through the Age of Aquarius - it will save Earth, humans, and animal life. 

And make sure you don't confuse heavens: the sky, low-Earth-orbit, our solar system, deep space with heaven: an ideal frame-of-mind where one feels very close to GOD and loved ones, and lives in a Paradise setting within space and time. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
31 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted videos
yesterday
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Tuesday
Monday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted